BOURNEMOUTH TICKET INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the home cup games are being included as an incentive to boost our cup attendances which will earn the club more money. That's pretty obvious, and I can see why the club have done it, but what's wrong is then discounting the away cup games.

They should either stick to league away games only, or league aways, cup aways and cup home games. You shouldn't lose out by going to Reading away and not Norwich at home. It's not fair doing that, and shows the club are thinking more of the minimal financial benefit they are getting from slightly increased home cup games at the expense of rewarding those who may opt to go to Barnsley or Reading away and not a cup home game.

Having said that, anyone who qualifies for a ticket for any of these reduced allocations via the season ticket route will be a regular away attender (at least in terms of credits gained). The fact that loads exploit the system by selling them on once they've got a credit is a different matter, but you won't get half arsed fans qualifying for a ticket for Bournemouth.

I think I'll resign myself to not going to this one despite living half an hour away...

...at least that improves our chances of getting a win :)

I think I'll resign myself to not going to this one despite living half an hour away...

...at least that improves our chances of getting a win :)

I'm at the in-laws in Weymouth that weekend, I'm on 4 credits and I know I won't qualify for a ticket. Desperate to get hold of one though. I'll keep trying right up until the last minute

I'm at the in-laws in Weymouth that weekend, I'm on 4 credits and I know I won't qualify for a ticket. Desperate to get hold of one though. I'll keep trying right up until the last minute

Only the two credits here...lightweight...so can't complain really....well I can but Mrs Balou just switches off :)

It seems to me that the home cup games are being included as an incentive to boost our cup attendances which will earn the club more money. That's pretty obvious, and I can see why the club have done it, but what's wrong is then discounting the away cup games.

They should either stick to league away games only, or league aways, cup aways and cup home games. You shouldn't lose out by going to Reading away and not Norwich at home. It's not fair doing that, and shows the club are thinking more of the minimal financial benefit they are getting from slightly increased home cup games at the expense of rewarding those who may opt to go to Barnsley or Reading away and not a cup home game.

Having said that, anyone who qualifies for a ticket for any of these reduced allocations via the season ticket route will be a regular away attender (at least in terms of credits gained). The fact that loads exploit the system by selling them on once they've got a credit is a different matter, but you won't get half arsed fans qualifying for a ticket for Bournemouth.

I think the club have it right not including league cup away games, with the tickets being so easy to get for them, large allocations and cheap, you will find people buying them and not even doing anything with them just to get on the ladder. Remember that Europa League game that was £6 a ticket, we sold out on that when only a minimal amount of people had the visa to go!!

Could you get away with going with the home fans ?

Have considered that option..but apparently it's just as bad getting tickets for the home end...ground is tiny and it's their first season in the big time. Will keep trying till matchday for either though

Status
Not open for further replies.