BOURNEMOUTH AUCTION BID

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not a case of give it to the rich. As I’ve said, because of the amount of requests I’ve had for a ticket, I couldn’t choose one person. I’d feel guilty selecting having dealt with so many people on this forum over the years. I have no favourites, hence the bid. As of my faith, my church will benefit from it. I’m donating the price of the ticket which has cost me £50.
but they're just going to bid it up out of our league, £££hundreds,,,I'd just rather Evertonians get to see the game, rather than someone with more money than sense. Sorry to disagree with what you're doing, I'm sure your intentions are all good. :) good luck...

edit, just seen the final bid £600!...for a game of football, obscene but the way things are going I suppose...

but they're just going to bid it up out of our league, £££hundreds,,,I'd just rather Evertonians get to see the game, rather than someone with more money than sense. Sorry to disagree with what you're doing, I'm sure your intentions are all good. :) good luck...

edit, just seen the final bid £600!...for a game of football, obscene but the way things are going I suppose...
Not entirely accurate. If you read the thread you'll see there was a private discussion between myself and ab and the offer came as a result of this and was purposely done to reflect the cause. What makes you think I'm not an Evertonian?

1685875653599.jpeg

As promised. This is the letter I received from the vicar this morning for the donation of the ticket last week. Thanks to all concerned for your interest in the ticket.
There was £600 for the ticket and a donation of £10 and £15 respectively making a total of £625.

Status
Not open for further replies.