BOURNEMOUTH AUCTION BID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare ticket for Sunday’s game. As you all can imagine, I’ve been inundated with requests for a ticket for this fixture, even from former players. I have helped so many fans on GOT with tickets, face value too. Fans have bought books which I have written off me , showing their appreciation with monies going to either the EFPF (Everton former players foundation) or the Everton heritage society of which I am a proud member. So far I have donated between the two charities a sum of £3,700.
For this game I just could not select one person to give it to because how could you?
I have decided to auction this ticket with the monies going to my local church where I attend weekly. Once I make the donation, I will get a receipt for the person who buys the ticket, to prove it’s a been genuinely donated.
I have spoken to the owner of GOT discussing this dilemma who thinks it’s a good idea to do it this way. Those who know me will know if I could, I would help every single one of you. Sadly in this case, it’s impossible.
The ticket is for the Upper Gwladys. Thanks for reading, hoping too you will all understand.
You would have to arrange to meet me on the day to collect the ticket.

bidding finishes on Saturday at 23.00 hours and to make their bids either public, or DM
Good on you mate and good on the powers that be from GOT.
I know only too well the good work that you do and how big a fan you are.
I hope the auction goes well and I hope the winner gets their just rewards with a day of celebration on Sunday.

You have to wonder at what point Elvis will exit the bidding.
600b6860e4aa9b9c87a0420c96b098dc.jpeg

Give it to some kid...a real evertonian who can't afford it instead of some rich fella... then get all the rich ones bidding to donate.... I'm out at £25

Status
Not open for further replies.