Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Cleverley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lennon

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-3, against a Championship club. Not very happy about that, we need all the points we can get if we want to do anything in the table. If we can't beat Championship club, what does that say about us. 2nd best club in Liverpool, permanent.

I'm not sure about Martinez and Chelsea will get Stones in January, Barkley's thinking about the Euros. Lukaku probably get sold to square up the books, its not good times, so sad to see.
Bournemouth are in the Premier League mate.

And why you think we're permanently the second best club in Liverpool is a strange one - they're one whole point ahead of us I think. I know it was disappointing, but we need to look to the next game, not lament what might have been and be all doom and gloom.

Bournemouth are in the Premier League mate.

And why you think we're permanently the second best club in Liverpool is a strange one - they're one whole point ahead of us I think. I know it was disappointing, but we need to look to the next game, not lament what might have been and be all doom and gloom.

I suppose it's only the nature of the draw that people are lamenting in reality. Had it been a hard fought away win without the last minute dramatics, I think people would have digested it easier. When you think of the West Brom and Spurs games, where we had no right to pick up anything, and this stuff kind of evens itself out. Good away point, we have still shown we can smash teams when our heads are in it and maybe, just maybe, some of our players need a bit of a rest.

I suppose it's only the nature of the draw that people are lamenting in reality. Had it been a hard fought away win without the last minute dramatics, I think people would have digested it easier. When you think of the West Brom and Spurs games, where we had no right to pick up anything, and this stuff kind of evens itself out. Good away point, we have still shown we can smash teams when our heads are in it and maybe, just maybe, some of our players need a bit of a rest.
It was definitely a draw snatched from the jaws of victory, aye.

But with a six day break after tomorrow, I hope to see us go all-out and put it right tomorrow.

Ok, that's fair enough, they are in the Premier League, albeit in the relegation slots, its a result.

Its just a point Liverpool but they are showing ambition by hiring a Top Manager, we have Martinez, whose Wigan are now in oblivion.

Anyways, onwards and upwards am looking to get 15 points off "easy" games in December, just counted my chickens with Bournemouth.

It was definitely a draw snatched from the jaws of victory, aye.

But with a six day break after tomorrow, I hope to see us go all-out and put it right tomorrow.

Yep. I really fancy our chances in the League Cup and reckon we have a team that can beat any Premier League side on its day. The Bournemouth result may very well be the downshot of being so loaded with youth. The upshots are so glorious though. Reckon Galloway could do with a break.

Yep. I really fancy our chances in the League Cup and reckon we have a team that can beat any Premier League side on its day. The Bournemouth result may very well be the downshot of being so loaded with youth. The upshots are so glorious though. Reckon Galloway could do with a break.
Heard Sharpy on the radio today, we forget sometimes that it's a very young side.

3-3, against a Championship club. Not very happy about that, we need all the points we can get if we want to do anything in the table. If we can't beat Championship club, what does that say about us. 2nd best club in Liverpool, permanent.

I'm not sure about Martinez and Chelsea will get Stones in January, Barkley's thinking about the Euros. Lukaku probably get sold to square up the books, its not good times, so sad to see.
Why would we sell in January when we didn't sell in the summer, especially as Jags isn't even certain to be back fit leaving us with only Fumes Mori as our only "experienced" CB?

And why would John be agitating for the move as not only will it interfere with his preperation for the Euros but it is highly unlikely Chelsea are going to get champions league football next year and might not get even Europa. He'll be aware there will be plenty of offers in the summer, why jump ship now?

Status
Not open for further replies.