Boston Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeattleBlue

Player Valuation: £25k
I'm trying to establish a gathering point for Evertonians in Boston to watch televised games. To date we are co-ordinating this through a facebook group called "Boston Evertonians" (As a new member to the forum I can't post the direct link yet)

If you live in the area & support the blues we'd be delighted to have you join us.
COYB

Dermo

Boston EFC Everton Fans Supporters Massachusetts Blues

I'm trying to establish a gathering point for Evertonians in Boston to watch televised games. To date we are co-ordinating this through a facebook group called "Boston Evertonians" (As a new member to the forum I can't post the direct link yet)

If you live in the area & support the blues we'd be delighted to have you join us.
COYB

Dermo

Isn't Boston a very long way from Seattle? Good luck though

COYB

Dermo

Good on you fella for trying to spread the work. I hope you get some success for meet ups.

Nice one. ;);)

Thanks lads, we have about 20 members in the facebook group now, so we're well on our way. Hopefully many more bluenoses will appear over time.
D

We're almost at 30 members (& growing) now. We kicked off the season at the Banshee pub in Dorchester watching that thrashing at the hands of Arsenal. Some additional news is that we are now a regional chapter of the Everton USA supporters club. Check out the main evertonusa site or our new chapter site for more details.

And if you know yer history, well its enough to make your heart go woooooooooo.....

Boston!

Hey Seattle, any thoughts on where you're meeting for the Fullham match? I've got a small crew down here (5-6) in Middleboro, love to join you.

i would also like to know if a gathering is been organised for the fulham game

Sorry Corcaigh, Haven't been back here in a while. We kicked off at the Banshee last season but then moved to the Phoenix Landing and have been regularly getting up to 10-12 blues showing up for each game. We're gonna be marketing the club quite a bit in the next few weeks looking to kick off the season with more active participation. Would be great to have you join us for a live game. We'll be launching a site soon, but the facebook group "Boston Evertonians" will continue to be the most active space going forward.
facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=106433558212

Dermo

Thought the Landing was home base for the RS (as in Stevie Nicol drops in for a pint).

Okay, just touched base on the FB page... the usual suspects from the Riders are there... all is well.

Thought the Landing was home base for the RS (as in Stevie Nicol drops in for a pint).

Okay, just touched base on the FB page... the usual suspects from the Riders are there... all is well.

If you know another pub that has mulitple TVs, FSC Plus, Setanta etc and opens for 7am kickoffs on a Sunday I'm all ears..
But until we find that pub we'll have to put up with the redsh*te ****s and Stevie "Gingers have souls" Nicol :)

Toffeeheel, make sure to join the fbook group to stay up to speed.
Cheers
D

pick a place that wont kick me out! I got to BU and im almost 20, not bar eligible yet!! And i've been looking for a place to watch games.

pick a place that wont kick me out! I got to BU and im almost 20, not bar eligible yet!! And i've been looking for a place to watch games.

Sounds like you need a fake beard. join the fbook group. Occasionally we watch games in other venues too.

Status
Not open for further replies.