Bony or Lukaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids

Player Valuation: £60m
If these mllions really exist and we can sign a top striker in the summer which of these two would you choose.At the moment I think Bony would fit right in with the way we play.Lukaku has the potential to be even better? Factoring in that we'd lose Bony for the ACN and that Lukaku talks too much.

Bony has scored 18 goals this season and wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as Lukaku.

Mourinho wants to cash in on £17m striker Romelu Lukaku, 20, who is on a season-long loan at Everton, to bring in Atletico Madrid's Diego Costa and Paris Saint-Germain's Edinson.
this was on the BBC gossip page this morning, maybe Everton could be in with a shout

How cheap would Bony be? Didn't Swansea buy him for around £10 million? They will probably want a couple of million on top of that if they are to sell him.

That said, I would still have Bony for 14-15 million. I really like him and think he has the right attributes to play in a Martinez side. My point was simply that he's not THAT much cheaper than Lukaku.

I just want a forward that will score goals for US,its no good scoring loads for other teams to then come to us and hardly score like some have done in the past-would bony score as many as lukaku,would lukaku score as many next season to now etc,its all if's,butt,s and maybe's,-saying that everyone needs the chance to impress.

Lukaku is 5 years younger.

In our financial position we need to consider resale value, therefore Lukaku every time.

how many teams will want to take lukaku? probably a lot, boney wont be as wanted and remy is well gettable, i think to many teams will want lukaku and push the price to high for us

My Arse/SportsMole said:
Everton manager Roberto Martinez is looking to raid former club Swansea City to capture striker Wilfred Bony, according to reports.
The Ivory Coast international joined the South Wales club last summer, but could leave the Liberty Stadium at the end of season to join the Blues who are keen to recruit a forward.

Daily Star Sunday claims that Martinez is targeting the £15m-rated forward as a replacement for on-loan Romelu Lukaku, who is unlikely to return to Goodison Park next season on a permanent basis.

Meanwhile, midfielder Gerard Deulofeu will go back to parent club Barcelona at the end of the campaign.

Martinez is thought to also be eyeing a move for Manchester City midfielder Javi Garcia in the summer.

Bony would suit the Martinez system better than Lukaku. The ball needs to be retained by the centre forward, a quality Lukaku is lacking.
Lukaku needs the ball moving quickly forward and he will score more goals, don't like to say it but he would score a hatful for the [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.