BOLTON WANDERERS FA CUP TICKET DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame, would have liked to go to this one.

Can't complain about it not getting to general sale, though. We have great fans.

Just go anyway. You can always pick a spare up here and there. Supporters clubs always have a few lads who don't turn up and Bolton won't sell thier tickets.

I've done that quite a bit.

Evertonians love the FA Cup.

remember the good old days when you had to get 25% of the capacity so we once took 15000 to old trafford for a 6th round cup game in the early 80's

Annoying having been to 3 aways this season which isn't enough to get a ticket on Saturday even though that's the only time I can make my way down to Goodison. Looks like I'll have to chance getting one Saturday by attempting to avoid the 4+ away credits rule, if not get them over the phone.

Annoying having been to 3 aways this season which isn't enough to get a ticket on Saturday even though that's the only time I can make my way down to Goodison. Looks like I'll have to chance getting one Saturday by attempting to avoid the 4+ away credits rule, if not get them over the phone.
or just do it online.

Just a quick question.

If I give somebody my ST number, can they ask for the tickets to be delivered elsewhere or will they only send them to my address?

I am a STH but haven't managed to get to any away games this season. I was hoping to make this one but it seems as though that will now be unlikely. As previous post says, can't really complain about having too much away support.

Desperate for a ticket for Bolton, already paid for train tickets from Darlington, any season ticket holder not thinking of going that could help me out? Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.