Bolton v Everton - Macron Stadium 7pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by some of the latest scores not all the PL/Championship teams are playing well/taking it too seriously.

Everton, Reading, Norwich winning/won
Derby, Mbro, Leicester, West Ham, Saints and WBA drawing
Wolves, Stoke, Blackburn, Swansea, Brighton losing

Sunderland and Chelsea to play.

Judging by some of the latest scores not all the PL/Championship teams are playing well/taking it too seriously.

I think both Manc clubs and the RS didn't enter.................not enough dosh in it I think

Great win!
One of the lads from me job came over for the game. It's close and it's only £5 pay on the gate if you don't mind that it's a sh** hole (I ve been told as I ve never been there though!). I wanted to go as well but I can't, my shift was till 8pm :(
Well done to the Unsy lads!

I think both Manc clubs and the RS didn't enter.................not enough dosh in it I think

Indeed they aren't - as you can see from my comment (above) only 10 PL teams are playing and only Chelsea from the so-called big boys.. I think they have a pretty useful U23 squad IIRC.

Posh getting done by Norwich 5-1 with 20 minutes to play. I'm sure Durham will have a right moan about this tomorrow.

Indeed they aren't - as you can see from my comment (above) only 10 PL teams are playing and only Chelsea from the so-called big boys.. I think they have a pretty useful U23 squad IIRC.
I think many of that so-called big clubs didn't like the thing that it is playing on the internationals break never mind they are too scary to be involved with the same competition with Big Unsy lads. ;)

It's on Sky channel 872 mate.
Just put the channel on.
Brilliant.
Missus was sat next to me as well.

FFS, got me. Some 73 yr old on the chat line looking for a buffed soldier. Jeez, what a country.

BTW be interested to hear how Sambou plays as he was rated at Coventry

My girlfriends parents enjoyed that. Well played!
@ianefc
bbb.gif

Jules the Evertonian on Sky sports said Everton had 16 players out and tried to get the game called off,

Status
Not open for further replies.