Bolton 1-2 Everton. 26th Jan @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the Everton XI reads but I'll be happy at kick off if Anichebe is up front, Mirallas right, Pienaar left and Fellaini centre mid. Moyes could very easily ruin my excitement by playing 3 people out of position.

Solid starting 11, hopefully get an early goal to settle the team down.

Ground staff have done a cracking job by the looks of the pitch.

Howard,
Neville, Baines, Jagielka, Distin,
Mirallas, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini,
Anichebe
Jelavic

SUBS: Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Naismith, Gueye, Vellios, Duffy

Moyes 500th game today. COYB
500%20Days%20of%20Moyes.png

Bolton XI

Lonergan,
Alonso, Knight, Ream, Ricketts,
Vela, Spearing, Pratley, Chung-Yong,
Eagles,
Sordell

Bolton SUBS: Bogdan, Mears, Ngog, K Davies, Afobe, Holden, C Davies

So no young players to blame if we play gash and lose, we're obviously gonna win 48 nil with that team.

Well, if we actually try and play well that is, the more time the ball spends on the floor the more chance there is we'll win.

*waits for long balls up to Jelavic headed away by their grock centre halfs all day.

Nice write up chico think we'll do these today, can see Jelavic getting a couple today with Mirallas getting 1 aswell 3-0 blues

We're putting a strong team out today so hopefully we can wrap the game up by the hour mark so we can give the likes of Mirallas and Osman a rest and give the youth a go. Fellaini and Osman should absolutely bum their midfield and I doubt these will be able to cut the supply from the left and Mirallas. 3-0 Everton.

If anyone's got a stream, please pm :)

Look's like a strong team we've put out. Anichebe is improving game by game, I'm hoping he can keep it up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.