Blue Liver Bird on The Stadium?

Do you want a Blue Liver Bird on the new stadium?

• Yes, its reclaiming our history

Votes: 185 44.3%
  • No, it's too associated with those Kopites

Votes: 196 46.9%
  • NEA/Cheese on Toast

Votes: 37 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonS

Player Valuation: £10m
With Dan Meis hinting at this and different opinions among GOT posters on the thread about the New Stadium, let's see how much support (or not) it has...

Whoops! Well it was a no on that poll and a no on this one so far (which does surprise me).

I find it hard to see why people are so against it as to me it is reclaiming our history and heritage and also not letting LFC claim the city's symbol as theirs.

That said democracy should win so good luck to you all.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into Dan Meis's posts today or not but he certainly seemed to be dropping a hint...

I just hope Dan Meis doesn't hear we want a big bird at the stadium.....

IMG_1487.JPG

No. No need to look like we are purposefully aggravating them. Because really in all honesty if we went with a blue liver bird, that's how that comes across.

Shiny new stadium in a prime location and becoming part of the city skyline is enough to p*** them off - without giving two hoots what they think.

We would be sinking to their bitter levels if we go with a blue liver bird.

I think we should have a silhouette of slippy on his arse, with Nelson from The Simpsons in an Everton shirt stood over him just pointing with a caption saying haha...
Maybe just outside the stadium, best to leave Goodison to the Everton legends like Dixie to over shadow them lot using just their legendary awesomeness.

No to the blue liver bird though. Let them keep it as a symbol of what bellends they are.

No. No need to look like we are purposefully aggravating them. Because really in all honesty if we went with a blue liver bird, that's how that comes across.

Shiny new stadium in a prime location and becoming part of the city skyline is enough to p*** them off - without giving two hoots what they think.

We would be sinking to their bitter levels if we go with a blue liver bird.
I don't care about aggravating them. I care that it looks like everything we do is framed by them. The liver bird is their symbol. So we had it once upon a time? Then it's our fault for relinquishing it. And now we have the tower as our logo, and that's all that matters.

So it's a huge NO from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.