Bill Kenwright

No offence to you when I say this as I am talking about my own experiences in general, when he was alive there didn’t seem to be a right time to criticise or scrutinise his custodianship either.

Every time some fans raised their issues it was met with scorn and even after all that happened with the headlock stuff we had people still wanting others to ease off

“Now isn’t the time, we got a match coming up”

“Give them till the end of the transfer window “ (how many times was that put on people)

“It will put people off signing for the club”

“Just get behind the team ffs”

If i am wrong then so be it but I’ll say it anyway , a lot of crap has gone on here and some don’t want brought to light. A lot of people placated this fella for their own self indulgence and they know it.
“He’s not well”…

No offence to you when I say this as I am talking about my own experiences in general, when he was alive there didn’t seem to be a right time to criticise or scrutinise his custodianship either.

Every time some fans raised their issues it was met with scorn and even after all that happened with the headlock stuff we had people still wanting others to ease off

“Give them till the end of the transfer window “ (how many times was that put on people)

If i am wrong then so be it but I’ll say it anyway , a lot of crap has gone on here and some don’t want brought to light. A lot of people placated this fella for their own self indulgence and they know it.
Excellent point, well made. Kenwright was the Heysel ban times 1,000. That's how bad he was for us.

I get you entirely mate, but it has simply become deflection now. People still focussing on. Corpse, when there re plenty of living parasites actively working to destroy us,

“Let’s carry the positivity into next season”

Echo article at the end still covering Kenwright's arse. I'd love new owners to simply fcuk that rag off. And Radio Murkeyside, too.

Listen to the interview; there's no smelling of roses here.

The fella wanted an everton legacy; well good news for Blue Bill is he has one; will be remembered for the worst tbkbg to happen to Everton Football Club.

Echo article at the end still covering Kenwright's arse. I'd love new owners to simply fcuk that rag off. And Radio Murkeyside, too.
As I recall, suggestions since were that Gregg, in return for enabling the stadium, would wish to become Chairman and was supported by Lord Granchester. Kenwright would obviously not wish to relinquish his position and soithe issue of ownership provides an unconvincing reason, in my view, to assuage his ego at the expense of doing what was right for the club.