Bill Kenwright

Lads, let it go ffs! The old blert is dead, this is mental that so many re still fuming about him.
Yeah because more and more is coming out about how the club is run him dbb moshiri ect all have to get balmed. The amount of bs we have heard from bk and he has left the club like this. You have to be angry it is us fan suffering still, honestly no idea when this nightmare will end. Just psr breach After another and he has played his prt destorying this club with claims of being a true blue

Yeah because more and more is coming out about how the club is run him dbb moshiri ect all have to get balmed. The amount of bs we have heard from bk and he has left the club like this. You have to be angry it is us fan suffering still, honestly no idea when this nightmare will end. Just psr breach After another and he has played his prt destorying this club with claims of being a true blue
We need to do a Pope Formosus on him.

Dig him up and put him on trial, expose all the proven lies that have escaped his flapping lips over the past 20 years.

There's STILL people defending him.

It's mind bending.

Dig him up and put him on trial, expose all the proven lies that have escaped his flapping lips over the past 20 years.

It's mind bending.
Wont take away what he has fone for charities ect but fact is he has played his part at this club and look at the mess of it. And the dbb just a disgrace massive payout for a mess of a job

The time to start being this angry would have been summer 2009. 5th place, cup finalists, Europe 2 years on the bounce, but yet again had no money to invest in the squad that summer. I think Moyes gave up trying after that. When we did get a bit angry what did we do, march up Goodison road lead by a clown holding a cake, and the chant Let Go If you love the club. Then we went the match and left it. That was when we should stopped him going to home games, but we did nothing until it got real bad.

Anyone that praises kenwright for the job he did for Everton needs to take a serious look at them selfs there not evertonionas, just a gang of a*se lickers, Graham sharps no legend either, far from it he's been another problem, when blue union was coming for kenwright, sharp was Evertons voice of the radio praising kenwright and slating anything from blue union, made the sheep followers hate blue union and another groups that went against kenwright, when they knew all along he was a greedy ego maniac

Definitely planning to honour the odious toad at BMD based on this in the accounts
IMG_3601.jpeg

I blame some of our fans as much as Billy Lair at this point. I knew that the club was doomed on the day that the lemmings applauded him on the screen. It was over, he'd won and he knew it. The same lemmings booed and hurled abuse at those of us trying to peacefully protest and make a point during the Arsenal game years later. Those morons applauded the man killing the club and shouted obscenities at those of us trying to save it. This club has been a walking corpse for years and years now. Its just all you idiots that pretended that everything was alright are finally waking up the the reality of the situation all to late. You've got what you deserve. Its just a pity that the rest of us have to live with it too.

Last edited:

It's mind bending.
There will deffo be more about this fella coming out in the next few years.
Lost my love for the club the day they clapped him after we had been marching.
Now it's more of a habit.
I knew we were getting screwed by him as a lot of others did.
Just couldn't carry on and ignore it any longer.

I blame some of our fans as much as Billy Lair at this point. I knew that the club was doomed on the day that the lemmings applauded him on the screen. It was over, he'd won and he knew it. The same lemmings booed and hurled abuse at those of us trying to peacefully protest and make a point during the Arsenal game years later. Those morons applauded the man killing the club and shouted obscenities at those of us trying to save it. This club has been a walking corpse for years and years now. Its just all you idiots that pretended that everything was alright are finally waking up the the reality of the situation all to late. You've got what you deserve. Its just a pity that the rest of us have to live with it too.

I think the worst thing is some knew that it’s going to crap but wanted to give fans abuse anyway.

I can’t prove it but I strongly suspect there has or is some questionable relationships between some fans and the club and I think that needs to be explored because they are playing a part or have played a part in all this no matter how minimal their impact.

Last year when the protest groups were holding online meetings to discuss the club and how to move forward there was a revealing remark that people from the club were phoning fans in the early hours asking for them to take tweets down. The people in this meeting should have named them and what they said during those phone calls. You can hear it here.

Definitely planning to honour the odious toad at BMD based on this in the accounts View attachment 250794

They can absolutely do one. There'll be no one left from his reign to be able to make that decision where he's honoured in any way.

The only way he should be remembered is every Everton mum, dad, telling their sons and daughters the reason why we are so far behind the rs is because of this man's actions for the last 25 years.

Every mum, dad, brother, sister, young and old need to make sure they educate the next generation of fans to ensure it never happens again.

Is the balm for her neck wounds?