Bill Kenwright

Yep, Gregg misremembered in his Talksport interview, it wasn't 'a stadium in Germany' the Echo reported a delegation from club visiting the (fairly new) Amsterdam Arena.

Retractable Roof, moveable pitch (coming out under the south stand) and a wow location all for 30 million quid that the Greggs offered to front the club.

Bill says no and then starts a smear campaign against the Greggs until he got that Planet Hollywood baboon to buy them out.

Kenwright had some brass neck on him, considering it was the Greggs who lent him the money to buy the club in the first place.

I couldn't care less about his charitable acts, he was a callous prick whose only concern was Bill Kenwright.

I'm relieved he's dead and buried, it was the only way we were gonna get rid of him. (Though I'm a little sorry he didn't stick around to feel a furious backlash now more and more are waking up to his BS)

I'm quite sure that they went to both Shalke and Amsterdam.

Yep, Gregg misremembered in his Talksport interview, it wasn't 'a stadium in Germany' the Echo reported a delegation from club visiting the (fairly new) Amsterdam Arena.

Retractable Roof, moveable pitch (coming out under the south stand) and a wow location all for 30 million quid that the Greggs offered to front the club.

Bill says no and then starts a smear campaign against the Greggs until he got that Planet Hollywood baboon to buy them out.

Kenwright had some brass neck on him, considering it was the Greggs who lent him the money to buy the club in the first place.

I couldn't care less about his charitable acts, he was a callous prick whose only concern was Bill Kenwright.

I'm relieved he's dead and buried, it was the only way we were gonna get rid of him. (Though I'm a little sorry he didn't stick around to feel a furious backlash now more and more are waking up to his BS)

And I agree, an act of almost criminal negligence and a complete dereliction of duty..... that links directly back to where we are now....... and the happy clappers clapped.

Don't forget he enrolled Chris Samuelson and his list of avenger investors to get involved as well before Earl got involved.

Kenwright should have been hounded out after the kings dock debacle, instead fans applauded him.

Exactly.

Johnson got chased for selling a player behind the manager's back (partly because he'd confessed to LFC allegiances in his youth).

Kenwright sold our club's whole future down the river to stay in control. (Surviving off boy's pen myths).

I'm so sick and tired of the nauseating levels of hypocrisy from some people over Kenwright. "Don't speak ill of the dead" and "let him rest in peace!" they cry, clutching their purls. As though simply acknowledging reality was on a par with defiling a grave. Wake up, you bloody idiots. You're one of the biggest reasons that he's facing such backlash now. His death doesn't excuse his selfish, wicked, stupid behaviour anymore then ill health and old age did when he was alive.