Bill Kenwright

If there is any mural or photographic evidence of his time at Everton at the new ground I hope it's continously defaced and stolen until the club gives up and removes it for good.
would be stupid if he had his own but if is put up something with ex chairmans or something i am not sure. For me i want see moments from past everton team players and managers. Even have some for recent times jags cahill ect, chairmans and owners should not be before the club m. All i ever read about kenwright was he was the biggest blue ect was always about him not the club first. I can respect that he did have a place at the club but i wont forget the mess or that he would not pass on he club so it could move on to be better. Is just best to all move, i dont want to keep talking about him as we reach trhe new ground is a new start

Genuinely worry for some of you lot. International break, 3 weeks without Everton and you're on here ranting about our dead Chairman being a closet red or kopite.

It's OK to close the laptop and be happy for a while lads, swerve Everton occupying every minute of your lives.

You ever heard of a phone bro?

Genuinely worry for some of you lot. International break, 3 weeks without Everton and you're on here ranting about our dead Chairman being a closet red or kopite.

It's OK to close the laptop and be happy for a while lads, swerve Everton occupying every minute of your lives.

More to do with being spammed in the week by Everton Football Club about season tickets for new stadium and feeling a bit arrrgh. So I stood a clapped when his wife came on to pay her respects at Goodison all did as far I could see. Indeed, because he has sadly passed does not excuse what crap job he did for Everton Football Club.

Spot on. May have been a bad chairman but he was an extremely generous and charitable person.

Let the man rest.

Yet after all this there are current players who in interviews have said BK is the man they have the utmost respect for, e.g. Seamus amonsgt others.
Well that's hardly surprising is it? The vast bulk of our team are utter wage thieves. Of course they're greatful to the gibbering idiot who made it possible for them to steal such a living.

You was obviously lurking too

You ever heard of a phone bro?
Man On Phone.jpg