Bill Kenwright

Just watched Richo. To think that great negotiator Red Bill basically swapped him for Dele.
I blame Catterick and his heart problem…
Not as daft as it sounds. One week in 1971 seemed to change the course of Everton. We quickly became competitive again, but not the real leaders. It was us or Man U who held that and we had the better stadium.

I think the fact that this thread is still live is a sad indictment of us as a fan base.
The fact that it's only in the last year or so that people have finally woken up to see the true legacy of chaos and damage that Kenwright inflicted on the club and the fact that some happy clappers will even now try to justify his stupidly and wicked selfish behaviour is the real indictment on our fanbase.

Needs to be kept open as long the happy kin clappers which are around on here keep clapping. He was very instrumental in where we are to this day. The odious narcissist slug that he was.
Agree it needs to be kept open, for me Kenwright bears the overwhelming responsibility for our present predicament. As a fan, I feel there is nothing I can do to change the past but I get some relief from knowing that many of our fanbase feel the same way. In an ideal world for me, a credible sports journo would do an in depth investigation on his disaster of a performance as Chairman. We need as much of the truth as possible to come out and highlight the lack of credible decisions taken with motives.

Some may disagree but this is how I feel.