Bill Kenwright

I am the only one who finds it really distasteful slagging off a recently deceased old bloke who supported the club his whole life? Maybe I'm old fashioned but it doesn't sit comfortable.
Yea, you are, because most people commenting on him are stating either facts or emotions acquired through Bill's actions. He no longer is old because he is deceased, and he no longer has emotions to be in any way offended. On the other hand a lot of people are left picking up the pieces of his greed. I have no doubt there are plenty of fans really struggling with mental health issues due to the state the club is in, and are fearing for its very future. He has played the greatest part in that over a long tenure of self-gratification.
Direct your concern to the living, and facts don't change when a person dies.

Yea, you are, because most people commenting on him are stating either facts or emotions acquired through Bill's actions. He no longer is old because he is deceased, and he no longer has emotions to be in any way offended. On the other hand a lot of people are left picking up the pieces of his greed. I have no doubt there are plenty of fans really struggling with mental health issues due to the state the club is in, and are fearing for its very future. He has played the greatest part in that over a long tenure of self-gratification.
Direct your concern to the living, and facts don't change when a person dies.
Absolutely superb Mr.or Mrs.Toffepot: Nailed it.

I am the only one who finds it really distasteful slagging off a recently deceased old bloke who supported the club his whole life? Maybe I'm old fashioned but it doesn't sit comfortable.
I don't see how its any different then saying something negative about him while he was alive. The dead aren't above criticism. I understand where you're coming from and why it might make you uncomfortable but I for one have just been consistent. Everything I've said about Kenwright is what I was saying when he was alive and I would've happily said to his face when he was. His actions have consequences and unfortunately we're living them.

….posters were generally respectful when he passed but his legacy needs to be evaluated, especially in light of recent punishment and clear mismanagement.

I don't see how its any different then saying something negative about him while he was alive. The dead aren't above criticism. I understand where you're coming from and why it might make you uncomfortable but I for one have just been consistent. Everything I've said about Kenwright is what I was saying when he was alive and I would've happily said to his face when he was. His actions have consequences and unfortunately we're living them.
Well said, his actions and poor leadership over a long period has resulted in pain and anxiety for many. The results of this cannot be ignored.

I think a lot of Everton fans will like the truth that Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of this season, then again some might just shrug their shoulders!

I don’t care personally mate. To me despite him leaving they still have a set up that gives them a chance to be successful. We have nothing to gloat about at all. We are cack.

New stadium or not, what good is a new home if we are going to continue being small time. A new house with the same thinking , like taking a dump on a more expensive toilet seat.

I don’t care personally mate. To me despite him leaving they still have a set up that gives them a chance to be successful. We have nothing to gloat about at all. We are cack.

New stadium or not, what good is a new home if we are going to continue being small time. A new house with the same thinking , like taking a dump on a more expensive toilet seat.

I find it absolutely bizarre that death should wipe a slate clean. That following a death no criticism should ever be levied at the deceased. That is a fundamentally illogical position.