Bill Kenwright

This club should erase his name from everything to do with us from now on.
That’s if we still have club due to his and the other idiot’s mismanagement.
I really think we could be finished now.
If ited we do get relegated our debts will be too big to service without Premier League TV money. I'm not sure where this ends, but I suspect the same way as it did for Leeds United.

There was some type of rumour on Twitter a few months back, that he got a 7mil pay off, obviously before he passed, for whatever it was. and that may appear in accounts, if this one or one next year i dont know

There was some type of rumour on Twitter a few months back, that he got a 7mil pay off, obviously before he passed, for whatever it was. and that may appear in accounts, if this one or one next year i dont know
It would be the most ironic twist ever - the ultimate Everton that - if the payoff to DBB, Sharp, Ingles and Kenright (estimated at 7-10m at the time) was what ends up triggering a further sanction and resulting relegation.

Johnson was a snake I was happy when kenwright took the club from him but it didn’t take long to see he was a bigger snake who sold to even bigger snakes.I hated Johnson for selling assets behind managers backs I hated kenwright for robbing Peter to pay Paul every transfer window was like a script for a soap and the current owners an accountant who can’t balance change from a quid are worse of the lot I’m seriously thinking of jibbing my ST ffp points lost, VAR the game is like a script from wwf more and more every week
Johnson had his faults for sure, but he did put a trophy in our trophy cabinet.

The big issue here though is that we haven't had a competent chairman since Sir Phillip Carter in the 80's.

Whatever kenwright did he didn’t sell players behind managers backs, Johnson was a bigger snake than kenwright,nobody been worse owner/chairman of the club than the current moshiri an accountant who can’t account and is going to kill this club off
The man has basically killed the club and made millions off the back of it you absolute beaut.

Who sold to moshiri while telling us all he was amazing? Who’s lied all through his chairman stint?

How are you not seeing this ffs?

The man has basically killed the club and made millions off the back of it you absolute beaut.

Who sold to moshiri while telling us all he was amazing? Who’s lied all through his chairman stint?

How are you not seeing this ffs?
Because he's too far up Kenwright's ass to see anything, which as of now has a slight necrophilic whiff about it.

Why is the creature
Still getting posts in a thread

He was the club cancer let’s not forget that
I'll post in this thread as long as people start to forget how bad he was, or try to post guff explaining that PJ was worse.

The absolute worst person to ever be associated with the running of the club.

The current mess is entirely on him and his revered, self-serving board.

A disgusting pig of a man who surrounded himself with shameless arse sniffers who were rewarded with the opportunity of getting their noses in the trough.

Last edited: