Bill Kenwright

Thought the Johnson acknowledgement of his passing was done poorly today. Ten minutes before kick off, hurried along really. I’m certainly no fan of his but as purely a custodian this fella was given more respect for what I’d argue just as disappointing a period of the clubs history and more prolonged.

Thought the Johnson acknowledgement of his passing was done poorly today. Ten minutes before kick off, hurried along really. I’m certainly no fan of his but as purely a custodian this fella was given more respect for what I’d argue just as disappointing a period of the clubs history and more prolonged.
Whatever kenwright did he didn’t sell players behind managers backs, Johnson was a bigger snake than kenwright,nobody been worse owner/chairman of the club than the current moshiri an accountant who can’t account and is going to kill this club off

Whatever kenwright did he didn’t sell players behind managers backs, Johnson was a bigger snake than kenwright,nobody been worse owner/chairman of the club than the current moshiri an accountant who can’t account and is going to kill this club off

You forget he was on the board with him and also pushed for Kendall to come back a third time which was a awful choice. Not defending Johnson either, certainly no fan

Am no fan of either to be fair I started out as a fan of bill but his Robin Hood way of running us soon had my mind changed

Don’t forget mate he spoke out how important Rooney was, worth 50m and would reject any bid, while privately trying to sell him to Chelsea.

He didn't oversee the longest period without success in our history though.

He didn't sell the club to an Iranian snake oil salesman, and his Putin loving gangster friend either.

Johnson didn't put us on the brink, of a double points deduction penalty in the one season either mate.

Nope, Kenwright repeatedly lied to fans, his fellow Evertonians, multiple times. Fans are the lifeblood of a club (look at what's happening to Reading at the moment and what is going on with their fans) This is very much a family based club, a local club hence the whole peoples club and you don't treat fans like Bill has at times and he was doing it long before Moshiri showed up.

Am no fan of either to be fair I started out as a fan of bill but his Robin Hood way of running us soon had my mind changed
Deffo Prenno…

IMG_7056.jpeg

He didn't oversee the longest period without success in our history though.

He didn't sell the club to an Iranian snake oil salesman, and his Putin loving gangster friend either.

Johnson didn't put us on the brink, of a double points deduction penalty in the one season either mate.
Johnson was a snake I was happy when kenwright took the club from him but it didn’t take long to see he was a bigger snake who sold to even bigger snakes.I hated Johnson for selling assets behind managers backs I hated kenwright for robbing Peter to pay Paul every transfer window was like a script for a soap and the current owners an accountant who can’t balance change from a quid are worse of the lot I’m seriously thinking of jibbing my ST ffp points lost, VAR the game is like a script from wwf more and more every week

No he sold them in front of everyone and let the players take the flak, Rooney the first when he actually saved the club financially, Franny Jeffers was another, Kenwright got his friends in the media saying Jeffers’s was angling for the move along with Michael Ball when it was Everton that needed the transfer fees that they provided, Kenwright looked after himself first and foremost.