Bill Kenwright

And, by the way, before anybody takes umbrage at the idea that we shouldn't put too much store on the opinions of our legends, was Dixie Dean informing club policy in the 1970s and 1980s? No, because it would have been ridiculous. But that's effectively what having Royle and Sharp inform today's club equates to. And that's what Kenwright sought to do: weaponise legends for his own agenda.
Spot- on that

My views on him are well know as a chairman
But he, is someone's friend, husband dad, ect and has died.
I take no joy in it , and have kept out of the thread.
We should show him some respect
Personally think the tread should go .
As its going to go down the pan.
Likes of myself have nothing much good to say about him. He is gone so no piont saying it anymore.

That poem doesn't rhyme.

BK-_.png

Mourn him?? Very old man who lived a great life who I didn't know. We are still trying to get everton off life support thanks to him.

I won't mourn him because he claimed to be a great blue while almost killing the club and profiting greatly at the same time

Sad for his family. Not remotely sad for our club. It might help us survive

100% this.

Times reporting the service yesterday led with a large photo of Dalglish and Rush and another of Mel C singing at the event plus small ones of Dyche and Coleen Rooney.

Very weird

Times reporting the service yesterday led with a large photo of Dalglish and Rush and another of Mel C singing at the event plus small ones of Dyche and Coleen Rooney.

Very weird

You know what else is weird? The Farhad Moshiri thread has dropped to page 5. Five.

He’s the current owner of the club, has been for years. Why aren’t people in that thread wishing death on him?

I've no doubt Bill bought people with his kindness. He loved to be liked and he touched a lot of folk.

The fact remains that he believed Everton Football Club was his, and his alone. That was the narcissist in him. He knew full well that he couldn't keep Everton competitive at the top end while he was in charge, but that didn't matter him. He put his own selfishness ahead of the club, it's heritage and it's working class Evertonians.

BIll Kenwright might well have shown kindness to a few chosen souls, but for decades he has heaped misery upon tens of thousands of blues who's lives and mental well-being can often pivot around our club.

He was a stain on this club, and that should never be forgotten or brushed over.

Poke a stick and I’ll shove it right back. A Blue has gone, he was not a good chairman, we won nothing, but he’s dead. At least have the decency to mourn one of our own…..l
Just curious, at what point does being a blue become irrelevant? What is the sympathy cut off point on a scale of not buying their round to mass murder?