Bill Kenwright

He pushed hard for Kirkby too, including several notable and well-documented lies. He pushed hard to kill the Kings dock, again with several well-documented lies, which has cost the club dearly eversince. He even pushed hard for Walton Hall Park..... so of course, he pushed hard for BMD, it was his last-chance saloon... most importantly he'd found a mug who was prepared to pay for it. Or so we believed!

Let's not be revisionist now because he's dead. Without Moshiri(USM) this would still be a set of drawings. Now, it looks like we're upto our eyes in debt and are getting sold to shark investors because of it! So maybe it is a fitting epitaph?
[/QUOTE

He showed time and time again that he was a decent man.
Sadly, that personality trait is completely and utterly irrelevant in the cut-throat world of professional sports.

If there were more 'Bills' in the league we may have faired a little better, but still get steamrollered by clubs with far greater ruthlessness off the park.

I have enjoyed reading all the good stories about him over the past few days. He clearly has had a positive impact on so many people, helped plenty out with little of no fanfare. But let's not forget, he's also trampled over people who he precieved had wronged him, including his own nephew.

I won't allow people to whitewash over the dismal failure his ownership and then chairmanship has been for Everton.

Bramley Moore - Bills Legacy lol

They can’t hold a minutes silence for him. It would be a poor decision by the club as there will definitely be people booing.

I’m not saying those people would be right to do so, but one of Bill’s last actions as chairman was to release a story to the media about a fan getting a board member in a headlock, in what seemed to be a last ditch attempt to deflect criticism from him and the board.

A story which was proved to have no substance or evidence and which a lot of fans are still angry over.

I think the best thing to do would be a round of applause for people to show their appreciation for him, if they wish.

He had a very tough time with Moshiri. Imagine, trying to tell Moshiri who the best manager for the club would be, only to walk into the office and see Rafael Benitez sat there smiling with the owner, deal done!!!