Bill Kenwright

He was a great man by all accounts. We all love Everton, (Bill most of all btw), but if you can't see value in a life beyond what someone has done in football, I feel very sorry for you. A lot of success and accomplishments our Bill had. But most importantly, a lovely fella. RIP.
Agreed. Some of the condolences with qualifiers in this thread are incredibly selfish.

RIP Mr. Kenwright

Look, I have slagged Kenwright as much as anyone. In the early 80's I was living in London like loads of Scousers. Kenwright was approached by a mate of mine to open a hostel where scousers could stay for like 3 weeks until they got sorted. I was asked to run it but said no. I had other priorities at the time. You have to remember lads were sleeping on building sites at the time. But I have to be honest. He was all for it at the time. That is gen

Deepest sympathies to Jenny, daughter Lucy and his grandkids 💙

Right now, as the old saying goes: "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all."

Bill's legacy at the club will be spoken of for years. There's time enough for that discussion.

Sums it up for me...cheers gents, saves me from potential evisceration. considering my current mental state.

There’s barely a club left to move forward
30 years of benign neglect have wrought immense damage to the club, and at the moment it looks irreparable.
Unforgivable.
The blame lies with Moshiri as far as I’m concerned. The amount of money squandered is simply ridiculous, especially when we could have easily been challenging if it was spent wisely.