Bill Kenwright

Always been of the opinion that he wanted the best for the club, just was (particularly in more recent times) out of his depth and sometimes misguided as to how to secure it, and (let's be fair, like many of us) was very poor at responding to criticism. I'm sure even those of us who most vehemently wanted his departure would wish it had been under other circumstances.

RIP Bill.

Rest in peace. Whatever, thought of his time as our Chairman the was there when no one else was in 1999 which he didn't need to do. You can only do what you feel is right at the time you have a choice to make. I don't think anyone can say he didn't have the best interests in the club at heart.

Sad news, RIP Bill. Losing a family member to cancer is such an awful thing to experience. Thoughts go out to his family.
Under sad circumstances, it’s rather fitting that our next match is against a David Moyes team.

Always been of the opinion that he wanted the best for the club, just was (particularly in more recent times) out of his depth and sometimes misguided as to how to secure it, and (let's be fair, like many of us) was very poor at responding to criticism. I'm sure even those of us who most vehemently wanted his departure would wish it had been under other circumstances.

RIP Bill.

Absolutely

I always thought that had he stepped aside at the right time then he would have been regarded fondly once some time had passed