Bill Kenwright

The club chairman and theatre impresario is not in the same shape as the fearsome workaholic that led the initial £20 million takeover in 1999. “In truth, a week off would be great,” he said recently, confirming he had been battling a chronic condition since 2015. “But I can’t see it happening.”
choice words uttered at that one!
A week off?!!! How about the rest of time, Bill. The hubris of the man.

It just goes on and on this. Absolutely tired of it all now.

This opening paragraph from the telegraph today sums it up

“Bill’s 78 next month but is still the fanatic who can’t put down his train set,” explains one old friend describing his daily routine”

Him and all his cronies have drained any enthusiasm I had left. Even when we rarely win these days I can’t get too happy because I know things are not right at its core and more problems eventually arise. Just had enough .
This is precisely the problem - the fat controller still vainly thinks he's too important to relinquish the train set - in 2023 the once mighty Everton Football Club is being rundown and ridiculed and can not be considered an efficient and well run Premier League football club. Kenwright and the perma-absent landlord, who has absolutely no interest in the football team itself, need to pack up and sell to proficient and clued-up new owner(s) who have the best interests of EFC (NOT Bill Kenwright Ltd's or Moshiri's) and go away quickly! Since the 60's we've sung the song 'We hate Bill Shankly', well I only remember Shankly, St John and Big Ron trying to outdo us by playing footy (yeah, a few quips but they were just banter) and in reality they were decent men, whereas these two have conspired badly to bring the club to its knees.