Bill Kenwright

Its kinda funny a millionaire who owned a club and now still gets box seats for making the occasional phone call or deluded comments has always tried to masquerade and portray himself as a common true blue match goer when the louse fraternizes with snobbish condescending toads like the extremely silent former partner earl (except when he would whinge about fans expecting signings) . But even when bill engaged in cronyism throughput the club he was always able to reframe it as some kind of effort to create a kinship and family oriented club, but like everything bill does even the charitable efforts I feel are all constructed to maintain his facade when he is just self absorbed grifter who using his theater experience knew how to put on a production
He's a storyteller and simply wraps up his tenure within the Club like one of his West End stage shows. He orchestrates everything from behind the screens but like any old hoofer enjoys the limelight. Just look at his appearances at GP and the way he tried to make it all about BK. He craves adulation and clings onto whatever modicum of 'success' - whether it be on or off the park - like a drowning man holds onto a lifebelt and spins it as 'good times'.

He's a storyteller and simply wraps up his tenure within the Club like one of his West End stage shows. He orchestrates everything from behind the screens but like any old hoofer enjoys the limelight. Just look at his appearances at GP and the way he tried to make it all about BK. He craves adulation and clings onto whatever modicum of 'success' - whether it be on or off the park - like a drowning man holds onto a lifebelt and spins it as 'good times'.
that’s why i’m enjoying all this flack he’s taking, any serious business man would just brush all this off, but this luvvie with his ego will be hating every minute of this and it’s well deserved

that’s why i’m enjoying all this flack he’s taking, any serious business man would just brush all this off, but this luvvie with his ego will be hating every minute of this and it’s well deserved
He’s a sociopath so won’t accept any of the criticism - it’ll just be a case of everyone who dissents else is wrong / inferior

I agree with the earlier comments that he's probably busy right now trying to work out how he can be part of any new regime. But they would be mad to keep him on in any capacity when the man is simply toxic to the majority of the fanbase. His influence at this club needs to be eradicated forever.

I've said it here before that if it was down to me he'd be banned from Goodison and the new ground for life for the damage he's caused the club over decades which will take a long long time to repair. Since he came on board our status as a club has diminished further and further.

It's no wonder the club doesn't move forward when all he's done is surround himself with brown nose 'yes' people who won't stand up to him. Actually two men who did, Paul Gregg, got hounded out of the club by Kenwright and his lackys in the media and Trevor Birch left after a month because BK didn't like his ideas at how to move the club forward which included him moving aside.

He's an absolute abomination, the biggest stain on this club in it's long long history and just used it as a vehicle to promote himself and to make money.

Last edited:

I agree with the earlier comments that he's probably busy right now trying to work out how he can be part of any new regime. But they would be mad to keep him on in any capacity when the man is simply toxic to the majority of the fanbase. His influence at this club needs to be eradicated forever.

I've said it here before that if it was down to me he'd be banned from Goodison and the new ground for life for the damage he's caused the club over decades which will take a long long time to repair. Since he came on board our status as a club has diminished further and further.

It's no wonder the club doesn't move forward when all he's done is surround himself with brown nose 'yes' people who won't stand up to him. Actually two men who did, Paul Gregg, got hounded out of the club by Kenwright and his lackys in the media and Trevor Birch left after a month because BK didn't like his ideas at how to move the club forward which included him moving aside.

He's an absolute abomination, the biggest stain on this club in it's long long history and just used it as a vehicle to promote himself and to make money.

And he became a very rich man because of it. Sickening vile man.