Bill Kenwright

Yes but I am more talking about the personal abuse on here. Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick, I just love this club and even though Bill hasn't done as good a job as we would have liked I don't like to see an honest man personally abused.

We're a grand old team to play for. We are a grand old team to support. We pioneered dug outs. This is a club with history. We have always been a respectful fan base. Peace to all, Up the Blues

What a multi this is.

One win could take us out of the bottom three. I KNOW, I KNOW, we aren't winning right now but it's not like the season is over. What is it 18 games left? If we manage to stay up the new stadium will not be a burden it'll help us to attract better players and increase match day revenue.

Perhaps the Merlot is talking.
How many of them 18 games left do you see us winning???
We can't beat the teams around us let alone the better teams in the division.

How many of them 18 games left do you see us winning???
We can't beat the teams around us let alone the better teams in the division.
I'm not saying we're staying up full stop. But I ain't saying we're down either. As far as I can see Saints are [Poor language removed], Bournemouth are [Poor language removed] and so are Wolves. Leeds will probably have enough. 3 out of those 4 IMO (us included)

Yes but I am more talking about the personal abuse on here. Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick, I just love this club and even though Bill hasn't done as good a job as we would have liked I don't like to see an honest man personally abused.

We're a grand old team to play for. We are a grand old team to support. We pioneered dug outs. This is a club with history. We have always been a respectful fan base. Peace to all, Up the Blues