Bill Kenwright

Regardless of what you think of his capabilities as a Chairman you cant help but be proud as an Evertonian listening to and reading some of the tributes paid to Bill.

Remember him however you wish but never forget he was a good man with a very big heart. A big blue heart. 💙

Anyone who can't be respectful at this time is completely lacking in the most basic social skills.
The Internet tends to bring out a side in people that they almost certainly wouldn't show in person. It's a shame but some very decent people get swept away by the opportunity to goad others and forget/ignore that a family and a massive group of friends are grieving.

I defended him once. I was wrong. Arrogant and egotistical. Selfish and possessive. Thoughts with his family. The rest of us can move on happily.
A discussion/ debate into his legacy and impact at Everton is certainly reasonable in time ( and I have strong views ) but surely you must appreciate that it is totally inappropriate and insensitive to make adverse comment at this time.