Bill Kenwright

as soon as the 48 hours nonsense came out, i knew he would be sticking around.

he is hanging on so that he can wallow in the glory of the opening of BMD.

probably angling to have a stand named after him too.

the man is an egoist, as are all related to show business.
He would not let go of his Train Set for £30 million which stopped our move to the King's Dock Stadia which is now a thriving area thriving .... he is an ass, egoist 100%

To be honest mate, I am at a loss in the wake of these announcements.

Moshiri clearly doesn’t pay any notice to the strength of feeling from the majority of fans towards Kenwright.

I am even more bemused that MSP, Bell and Downing appear to have agreed to or failed to argue anything like strongly enough against the retention in any capacity of Kenwright.

And given the support Moshiri had previously given publicly to messrs Barrett-Baxendale, Ingles and Sharp, and the gushing eulogy about them having worked tirelessly etc etc… why were their resignations accepted, seemingly with no known effort to dissuade them ??

Furthermore, it makes me wonder about how much today’s announcements are potentially related to the allegations that prompted Carlo Ancelotti to take out an action 🤔🤔

I don't think Kenwright offered his resignation.

What a way to thank the support for keeping this mess of a club in the P/L They never even tried to strengthen in the Jan window when we were desperate. They abandoned us and the team.
Anyway they are now running the club as a championship team.

he wont be able to step foot inside goodison or bramley moore without a barrage of abuse so why would kenwright even agree to stay on
Not sure of your prediction re barrage etc. I will be yelling the team on. Not certain what I might do near the end if the team play crap. Maybe I might join in the general muttering as usual on the way out and all the way home etc. I never take it out on my wife.