If this world is wearing thin
And you're thinking of escape
I'll go anywhere with you
Just wrap me up in chains
But if you try to go alone
Don't think I'll understand
Stay with me
Stay with me
Off topic but this song reminds me how me and my brother didn't know each other at all.
He bought me that song on CD for xmas '94, I was 14, when bangers like "Them Girls" by Zig and Zag existed

Bill Kenwright will depart on Wednesday, the end of a disastrous relationship for our club and supporters.
Good riddance.
classics-need-to-be-saved-the-blues-brothers.gif

Will tell my Grandkids all about how he is the parasite who sucked every last bit of prestige and significance we had left out of the club.

How we were so skint we sold off everything that wasn’t nailed down. How he lied to the media about Goodison’s quality. Nearly 20 years later and she’s still standing strong.

How he pulled every string to try to turn the media against the fans, whilst he was placed on a pedestal. How we rejected Gregg’s £30m offer for Kings Dock as he would have lost further control, setting us back 20 years. How he rejected Mansour, and sold up to the only person who’d keep him on board.

How he regularly sold assets at the death and didn’t replace them, and finallly how he lied about things like the Fortress money.

Let’s face it Bill, time has caught up with you, and it’s finally time to say goodbye.
Some may argue Peter Johnson was worse, but for me, you’re the worst thing to ever happen to Everton Football Club, and now finally we may finally begin to pick up the pieces.
Don’t forget to take your boys club with you, and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.