• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t though.

We have literally protested about him for years.

But for every fan who’s been staunchly against him, we’ve had the same idiots who clap him.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the fellas tenure has had one consistency, and that’s lies, and some people saw through it, sadly it’s taken 8-9 years for the rest to catch up.

22 years in ownership, and had he not got lucky that Rooney fell into his lap when he did, there wouldn’t even be an Everton football club.
You're right.

I should have written he has hoodwinked 'enough' Everton fans.

He hasn’t though.

We have literally protested about him for years.

But for every fan who’s been staunchly against him, we’ve had the same idiots who clap him.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the fellas tenure has had one consistency, and that’s lies, and some people saw through it, sadly it’s taken 8-9 years for the rest to catch up.

22 years in ownership, and had he not got lucky that Rooney fell into his lap when he did, there wouldn’t even be an Everton football club.

All true. People protested outside the ground about wanting him gone. The club then called in their “friends”, local journalists from the echo.

The protestors where then painted as trouble causes having a negative effect on the team. Graham Sharp is well in Kenwright pocket with his “one man and his dog comment” at the time.

I don’t know if people remember years back when Rooney was first coming through. We were financially in a mess. We hired a guy called Trevor Birch as CEO. He had worked for years a football clubs and knew what he was doing in terms of getting them out of a mess.

He saw the writing on the wall and told Kenwright the best way to move forward was for him to sell up get fresh investment into the club and keep Rooney.

Kenwright took no notice, didn’t seek any investment but sold Rooney to keep the banks happy and keep himself in charge.

Birch resigned weeks into the job as he saw this was unworkable with Kenwright.

All true. People protested outside the ground about wanting him gone. The club then called in their “friends”, local journalists from the echo.

The protestors where then painted as trouble causes having a negative effect on the team. Graham Sharp is well in Kenwright pocket with his “one man and his dog comment” at the time.

I don’t know if people remember years back when Rooney was first coming through. We were financially in a mess. We hired a guy called Trevor Birch as CEO. He had worked for years a football clubs and knew what he was doing in terms of getting them out of a mess.

He saw the writing on the wall and told Kenwright the best way to move forward was for him to sell up get fresh investment into the club and keep Rooney.

Kenwright took no notice, didn’t seek any investment but sold Rooney to keep the banks happy and keep himself in charge.

I remember Trevor Birch being highly regarded.

I believe he had been instrumental in getting Abramovic to Chelsea and left and then came to us.

He walked out the same summer and the writing was on the wall. I don’t think people actually wanted to take note of Kenwright and his nonsense, because we’ll, everyone wants that fairy tale that a blue can lead us to success.

But he’s literally through the years refused to let go. If I was the owner of Everton and I knew someone else could do something better, even though im a staunch Evertonian, im doing it, because what’s most paramount is not myself but every blue who goes week in, week out.

He’s a parasite.

Pretty sure Birch left after around 6 weeks.

Shambles.

Baldrick ( Kenwright ): " I have a cunning plan "

Blackadder ( us ): " Do you? and does it involve a multi - billionaire who entrusts all his cash to a bunch of chancers and frauds to run the club like a crap show, signing players that are and never will be good enough for the club, and, and, hear me out now, give all that power to a Dutchman that basically no one had ever heard of? And would this cunning plan involve hiring such non-entities as Koeman and a fellow called Silva , and then having to bring in a chap called 'Fat Sam ' for 9 months, and giving him loads of money to get rid of him, and then getting an Italian in and paying him a fortune to manage? And all the while knowing Ffp was coming to bite us on the Arse, and then hiring an ex RS manager that was garbage ten years ago and who would have no money to spend on players , and all the while banging on about a new Stadium, is that the plan Baldrick ( Kenwright ).

Baldrick ( Kenwright ): "You sneaked a peak into my Big Plan box which is marked Big Plan Box / Idea for West End Show didn't you?! "

I remember Trevor Birch being highly regarded.

I believe he had been instrumental in getting Abramovic to Chelsea and left and then came to us.

He walked out the same summer and the writing was on the wall. I don’t think people actually wanted to take note of Kenwright and his nonsense, because we’ll, everyone wants that fairy tale that a blue can lead us to success.

But he’s literally through the years refused to let go. If I was the owner of Everton and I knew someone else could do something better, even though im a staunch Evertonian, im doing it, because what’s most paramount is not myself but every blue who goes week in, week out.

He’s a parasite.
Birch lasted 6 weeks before bailing

All he is good for is as a match day meet and greeter for the prawn sandwich brigade. All air kisses and talking bubbles.

For a man with such a passion for the club he seems pretty content to have preceded over a very long period of mediocrity, and that's a very kind description of his tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.