Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he sold us too the right buyer while also retaining our premier league status over the decades he has done a very good job.
There is a reason why only United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are the only clubs to never be relegated from the Premier League, our reason is Bill, money is there's, to have as as an ever present along with them is quite an achievement.
City, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham, Leeds Leicester, Blackburn, Southampton, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Charlton.... etc would love a slice of that action

So staying in the Prem is your only objective? And Bill has been a success because of that well if that's your ambition there is no point conversing with you. Myself I'd rather we even attempted to win things like before Bill came here.

He is the Chairman of a club who narrowly missed relegation, whose playing staff are not fit for purpose despite costing a king's ransom on fees and wages, oversees a board whose members are paid sums way beyond their abilities, can't keep a manager and that has lost hundreds of millions of pounds over the last three years to the point that we seem to be in some form of special measures when it comes to buying new players. Anyone with an ounce of credibility would resign. He has a brass neck on him.

He is the Chairman of a club who narrowly missed relegation, whose playing staff are not fit for purpose despite costing a king's ransom on fees and wages, oversees a board whose members are paid sums way beyond their abilities, can't keep a manager and that has lost hundreds of millions of pounds over the last three years to the point that we seem to be in some form of special measures when it comes to buying new players. Anyone with an ounce of credibility would resign. He has a brass neck on him.

Good post, but humility is not one of Bill's strong points.

If he sold us too the right buyer while also retaining our premier league status over the decades he has done a very good job.
There is a reason why only United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are the only clubs to never be relegated from the Premier League, our reason is Bill, money is there's, to have as as an ever present along with them is quite an achievement.
City, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham, Leeds Leicester, Blackburn, Southampton, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Charlton.... etc would love a slice of that action
David Moyes us why we never got relegated not bill

He the one who does all the Negotiations as well

If I could like this 1000x it still wouldn’t be enough , we’ll said

Exactly.

And that's before you factor in his record of lies and 'stability' (failure) pre-Moshiri.

Not long, tick tock.

The fact we went backwards after he sold vindicates his ownership, we can now see he was a good owner

Please tell me how ? Three failed ground moves , kings dock lies, tried to move us to Kirkby, didn’t sell to mansours as he didn’t want too, refused to budge aside even when Benitez was appointed he was so outraged apparently, and is the longest serving chairman in our history to not deliver one single trophy in nearly 30 years . Am I missing something

Please tell me how ? Three failed ground moves , kings dock lies, tried to move us to Kirkby, didn’t sell to mansours as he didn’t want too, refused to budge aside even when Benitez was appointed he was so outraged apparently, and is the longest serving chairman in our history to not deliver one single trophy in nearly 30 years . Am I missing something
Yes, last season for a start, and the 5 before that, and the mess Farhad has got us in to with FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.