Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Moshiri is, left alone we were fine under Bill, soon as Moshiri turned up it all went sour

laptop-internet.gif

We were fine under Moyes and that's in spite of Kenwright.
"Bill" has finally ran us into the ground.
The thing about where I am right now is that I'm completely indifferent about Everton, frankly, I can't be bothered anymore.
You seem to revel in it though, it's bizarre.
Kenwright and Benitez are enemies of my club yet you adore them.
Well done.

Please point me in the direction of your post at the time that happened when you wished Bill didn't sell to him, because if you didn't then you believed Bill did the right thing.

I'm an infrequent poster so please do yourself a solid and quote my post where I was flinging my willy about after Moshiri bought in.

Seems equally as fair, no?

Spoiler: You won't find one.

I'm an infrequent poster so please do yourself a solid and quote my post where I was flinging my willy about after Moshiri bought in.

Seems equally as fair, no?

Spoiler: You won't find one.
So you didn't want Moshiri? Good man, because he has killed us

laptop-internet.gif

We were fine under Moyes and that's in spite of Kenwright.
"Bill" has finally ran us into the ground.
The thing about where I am right now is that I'm completely indifferent about Everton, frankly, I can't be bothered anymore.
You seem to revel in it though, it's bizarre.
Kenwright and Benitez are enemies of my club yet you adore them.
Well done.

What utter nonsense and labelling Bill with that fat kopite is offensive

During the Rooney sale, apparently he started crying and then got his mum to shout at Ferguson , something like " you'll not take our boy for nothing"

it's from Alex Ferguson's book so pinch of salt and all that
Another cracker can be found in George Best's autobiography, where he expresses his surprise at seeing the following written in a book about the making of Zigger Zagger:

Bill Kenwright, a former National Youth Theatre member and avid Liverpool fan, walked in and declared in hurt disbelief: 'You have not used the song of the Kop, You'll Never Walk Alone.'

Status
Not open for further replies.