2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posts in every thread for attention.

It gets utterly boring

For the record I think Bill still being here and the way the club is acting isn't coincidental
Thing is it isnt coincidental, it is a coincidence but only because Moshiri is beyond useless, afterall, if Farhad wanted to he could always get shut of him and remove any influence he has got, but he hasnt even got the balls to boot Silva

Going to Anfield was a regular thing for Everton fans years ago, like in the 50s, same as Liverpool fans would be at Goodison a week later, it was normal bevaiour back then, pre TV...etc when all games kicked off at the same time and travel to away games wasnt as easy as it is now

My grandad was a RS fan, and he used to tell me that in the 60s and 70s him and his other RS mates would go and watch us when the RS were away from home, and they would Cheer us on.

Thing is it isnt coincidental, it is a coincidence but only because Moshiri is beyond useless, afterall, if Farhad wanted to he could always get shut of him and remove any influence he has got, but he hasnt even got the balls to boot Silva
I bet silva isn’t in the job 3yrs like Martinez. Who after one good season was given a new 5yr deal on much better terms.

I bet silva isn’t in the job 3yrs like Martinez. Who after one good season was given a new 5yr deal on much better terms.
Yeah mean the best season we have had in many years, as opposed to this current one that is worse then anything we witnessed pre Moshiri.

Yeah mean the best season we have had in many years, as opposed to this current one that is worse then anything we witnessed pre Moshiri.

That 1st season Martinez had was a myth and totally mediocre...I wish EFC fans would stop peddling it.

Although given what has happened to the club since and in hindsight I think the club maybe should have given him another season with the 1st round of $$$ from the tv deal to see if he could have turned things around...it couldn't have been much worse that Keoman.

Going to Anfield was a regular thing for Everton fans years ago, like in the 50s, same as Liverpool fans would be at Goodison a week later, it was normal bevaiour back then, pre TV...etc when all games kicked off at the same time and travel to away games wasnt as easy as it is now
I used to go there in the early 90s to take a game in with koppite mates

Status
Not open for further replies.