Bill Bubbles Kenwright

• Thread starter Deleted member 41045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually hung out with them on a few meetings all decent blues just because you are happy with the direction of the club don’t judge those who spoke out at the time
Thee are ways of doing it though, publishing the minutes from a private meeting isnt one, shouting at someone through the gates on Goodison road isnt one.
Cconstantly looking for negatives and in some cases actually making things up that arnt there, such as they time they made a big issue on social media that Everton should extend the deadline for season tickets, because some people had missed the deadline, even though it was near on impossible to not know when that deadline was, that was ridiculous.

Personally, my most incredibly depressing moment as an Everton fan was during the game (I think Villa) after the Blue Union published the meeting notes.

His fat head was shown on the screen and a LOT of people stood up and applauded him.

This was after approx 15 years of lies and dismal failure under his chairmanship during which he'd sold off virtually every asset the club had to maintain his grip on his favourite toy.

I can't really pick a 'best lie' as there are so many crackers out there. I think above all the others it's probably "Goodison won't get it's safety certificate renewed, not only is Kirkby free it's our only option." (paraphrasing of course, but you get it)

Those fans clapping his fat, useless face was utterly depressing. Far worse than any footballing 'Everton that.'

We as a fanbase absolutely have the success we deserve after so many applauded his lies and continued failure.

The only way he leaves is on a gurney. I'll save a nice bottle of wine.

That moment was when i decided to jib my season ticket.

Thee are ways of doing it though, publishing the minutes from a private meeting isnt one, shouting at someone through the gates on Goodison road isnt one.
Cconstantly looking for negatives and in some cases actually making things up that arnt there, such as they time they made a big issue on social media that Everton should extend the deadline for season tickets, because some people had missed the deadline, even though it was near on impossible to not know when that deadline was, that was ridiculous.
The main issue was with kenwrights running of the club ,as you can see now the unwanted trophy less bill is still sticking his oar in when it’s someone else’s money

I think he's alluding to - it ain't what you do its the way that you do it.
Like it or not - there is a certain class and style about our club.
It doesn't always help us - but as they say - it takes a lifetime to earn a reputation - but seconds to lose it.
That Euro Super League would not have even been mooted if we had been involved in discussions.
There's not many clubs that are just 'proper'. And we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.