Bill Bubbles Kenwright

• Thread starter Deleted member 41045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often think what Everton would do too.

When I'm on a train:

Fl4p.gif

When I'm on a plane:

Dems.gif

Skiing:

1eKh.gif

Sitting by a river:

PVg6.gif

So maybe others do think like that.

What would the Everton board do…

1) Spend a year chasing a lame duck named Marco Silva, blatantly tapping him up via the media before sacking the muppet once they got him.

2) Appoint fat Ronk purely due to his career as a player in the bizarre belief that it would increase our reputation.

3) Appoint Steve Walsh and let him go sick buying numbers 10s and absolute dead heads.

4) Blowing £500m in 4 years on dog turd players.

5) Let a DOF actually pay money to bring in Iwobi and Delph.

6) Give every failure and wrong-un a job because they happen to be a former player.

7) Project Kirkby.

8) Kings dock.

9) Lick Jim Whites bum hole for attention and come out with nonsense about Lukaku leaving due to voodoo.

10) Being had off by a bloke in a Manchester bedsit that he was wedged.

Yeah we’re a superb example for other clubs to follow… If they’d like to go go tits up.

Oh and 11) Fire up the Bat Signal for Fat Sam to ride in on his structurally reinforced horse to save us from a relegation that was never a threat

What would the Everton board do…

1) Spend a year chasing a lame duck named Marco Silva, blatantly tapping him up via the media before sacking the muppet once they got him.

2) Appoint fat Ronk purely due to his career as a player in the bizarre belief that it would increase our reputation.

3) Appoint Steve Walsh and let him go sick buying numbers 10s and absolute dead heads.

4) Blowing £500m in 4 years on dog turd players.

5) Let a DOF actually pay money to bring in Iwobi and Delph.

6) Give every failure and wrong-un a job because they happen to be a former player.

7) Project Kirkby.

8) Kings dock.

9) Lick Jim Whites bum hole for attention and come out with nonsense about Lukaku leaving due to voodoo.

10) Being had off by a bloke in a Manchester bedsit that he was wedged.

Yeah we’re a superb example for other clubs to follow… If they’d like to go go tits up.
1) You're really bad at lists

2) 3,4,5 are the same point. Conflate.

3) 7 & 8 see above. Bugger, it's catching.

C-

One of the stupidest I'll informed posts on the whole of GOT, without Bill we wouldnt still be ever present in the top flight.
Why? Would the alternative have gone four years without buying a first team player, and tried to bury the club on a retail park in an even more remote location? Heaven forbid, they might have somehow managed to cast a less convincing actor to play Chris Samuelson, investor extraordinaire, which could have thrown a spanner in the plan to have the Kings Dock deadline pass.

Thinking back, the only time Kenwright ever told the truth was when he said that he wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m cash (I believe it was £10m up front).

If you want to thank someone for keeping Everton afloat, send Philip Green your regards for finally getting caught. God knows where we'd be otherwise.

There idiots, most didn't even follow Everton before he took over so have zero understanding of what a state the club was, ask one of them to name there preferred buyer when Bill did, they can't do it.
Fact is when Moshiri bought in he had a stable platform, when Bill did he had a disgusting mess nobody cared about.
Cheeky get. I've followed Everton FC all over England and Europe since the 1970's. What absolute nonsense to suggest we should be able to name somebody who might have bought the club instead of Kenwright. What in God's name is that supposed mean? How do I know who might of bought EFC? Instead of defending Kenwright with better the devil you know, let's deal with the facts, shall we? On his watch we've had failed ground moves, selling Rooney to stop us going bankrupt, the embarrassment of the Chris Samuelson nonsense, the phoney investment deal with NTL, oh and the small matter of not one single piece of silverware in a generation. And still people defend Kenwright because apparently things might have been worse if persons unknown had bought us instead of him. Unbelievable.

Why? Would the alternative have gone four years without buying a first team player, and tried to bury the club on a retail park in an even more remote location? Heaven forbid, they might have somehow managed to cast a less convincing actor to play Chris Samuelson, investor extraordinaire, which could have thrown a spanner in the plan to have the Kings Dock deadline pass.

Thinking back, the only time Kenwright ever told the truth was when he said that he wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m cash (I believe it was £10m up front).

If you want to thank someone for keeping Everton afloat, send Philip Green your regards for finally getting caught. God knows where we'd be otherwise.
Kind of ironic this pointless thread was started around some irrelevant Kenwright comments being labelled bonkers and you've just come out with that.
This week weve lost a manager and some peoples take on it is to sulk about Bill again, amazing, Bill is the least of our worries and has been for 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.