Biggest villain in Everton history

Kenwright.

100%.

You can wipe out at least 30 years of our existence due to him. Anyone who defends him is a leech and a leech sucks the life out of whoever it clings itself to.

Too many leeches sucking the life out of our club for far too long.

Should be [Poor language removed] ashamed of themselves and they'll know who they are. We'll all find out in the end who the leeches are.

When it comes to people detested by Evertonians, I get Clive Thomas, Kenwright & ex players such as McMahon, Barmby, Barkley etc. But what's the deal with Andy Hinchcliffe, his name appears now & then in this kind of thread. Is it a joke or did he turn out to be a rat for some reason?

The people who clapped Kenwright and gave grief to the people protesting against his diabolical regime.
A genuine low point.

Some of us had been calling out Kenwright since his very early days but the majority didn't want to know.

Kenwright was the king of the soundbite and kept journalists close with an arm around the shoulder and an 'exclusive' now and again. A master manipulator and most of our fans lapped it up.

When his smarmy face appeared v Villa and thousands stood and applauded MID MATCH it made me slump back in my seat. That was the tipping point.

The Blue Union transcript should have been the eye opener for our fans that he didn't have the clubs best interests at heart. If more had bothered to read it rather than a couple of puff pieces in the echo we could have been rid of him in the months after. His fragile ego wouldn't have been able to take the increased scrutiny.

Remember by the time of the Blue Union he'd already failed with Kings Dock (our of his lust for power), rejected at least one takeover and tried to take us outside of the city. It's mind-bending that tens of thousands STILL believed he was the right man to lead the club!!!!!

The majority of those crying about how unfair life is, and how it's a tragedy Everton are where they are need to look in the mirror. Loads have woken up to it now, shame it's 20 years too late.

Kenwright, not just for his decades of calamity type stewardship of our club but more importantly his snub of the Man City Arabs, when they came sniffing / sounding us out. Imagine for a minute or two where we'd be now if he'd of let go of his trainset !!!!!

Obviously Kenwright, but an honorable mention should go to the phantom ‘headlocker’…

IMG_9074.jpeg

Benitez. We had James Rodriguez playing for Everton and that kopite turd sold him before we'd even had a chance to see him at the ground.
And Moshiri for putting him there.
And Kenwright for putting him there.

Unholy Trinity.
I was just imagining that odious fat Spanish Ali G impersonator smirking away thinking no one remembered him in this thread.

Oh and I agree. Kenwright and Moshiri also are in the Everton Chambers of Horrors.

But there's so many...