• Barmby

• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Gosling would've rated a mention.

Yeah, im suprised there is no Gosling option, the utter melt!

No one cares about that fat whopper, though, he just serves as an example of why no mark players should never think they're too god for Everton.

Couldn't really give a toss about Gosling but I recall in his last game he got quite a bad injury - he couldn't really put any weight on his injured leg. Moyes left him on the pitch as we'd used all our subs.

If it were me, I would have felt the manager had no concern for the potential implications on my career and I wasn't surprised he left.

Don't get me wrong, if he went back on his word then he's a snake but Moyes' actions contributed to that.

Snake XI

1 Albert Dunlop (for taking drugs)
2 Abel Xavier
3 Pistone (wage theft)
4 Bilic (wage theft)
5 Joleon (for downing tools)
6 Gosling
7 FO McMahon (for being himself)
8 Barmby (captain, enough said)
9 Lukaku (persistent dissing of club)
10 Davy Johnson (allegations/RS)
11 Micky Thomas (for being a whopper)

12 Jimmy Gauld (for grassing Tony Kay)
what where the Johnson allegations?

During my time as a blue it has to be Martinez who've disliked the most intensely by the time he left. Sure there's been more than a few egotistical pooheads who've come and gone who disrespected the club or left us in the lurch or even utterly betrayed us with their manner of departure, but for me the Spanish one was just someone I couldn't bare stomach and I'll get much joy watching him fail going forward, far more than I have with Moyes.

I didn't get annoyed listening to him his garbage I often got full on angry, just listening to him in every interview just outright lying to supporters about the state of the team. The stress of it almost caused me to fall out of love with supporting Everton. Completing a certain amount of passes is more important than scoring. Practicing set pieces isn't important. Clean sheets don't really matter. The man is either utterly deranged or was hell-bent on taking us down.

He has set the club back YEARS. Loaded the squad with circus clowns from who weren't even middle of the pack PL level. Bottled two cup semi-finals that were ours are to win. Made supporters suffer through the most boring brand of football in half a century. Turned the Goodison atmosphere extremely toxic, far worse than it ever was during the truly dark days of the 90s and early 2000s according to older supporters I talk too. Was directly responsible for us suffering quite possibly the most embarrassing derby defeat in history of the fixture (two if you count the one in 2014 as well).

He is utter snake who hid behind a false smile. If it were up to me he'd never be welcome back at Goodison ever, I'd bar him. Doubt he'll ever show his face anyway unless he miraculously bags another PL job at some point and has to come.

Last edited:
I'm going with 'OTHER'

upload_2017-9-24_16-46-5.png

upload_2017-9-24_16-46-49.png

During my time as a blue it has to be Martinez who've disliked the most intensely by the time he left. Sure there's been more than a few egotistical pooheads who've come and gone who disrespected the club or left us in the lurch or even utterly betrayed us with their manner of departure, but for me the Spanish one was just someone I couldn't bare stomach and I'll get much joy watching him fail going forward, far more than I have with Moyes.

I didn't just get annoyed listening to him his garbage I often got full on angry, just listening to him every week outright lying to supporters about the state of the team. He honestly must have has some sort of compulsion that renders him incapable of just being straight with people.

Completing a certain amount of passes is more important than scoring. Practicing set pieces isn't important. Clean sheets don't really matter. The man is either utterly deranged or was hell-bent on taking us down.

He has set the club back YEARS. Loaded the squad with circus clowns from who weren't even middle of the pack PL level. Bottled two cup semi-finals that were ours are to win. Made supporters suffer through the most boring brand of football in half a century. Turned the Goodison atmosphere extremely toxic, far worse than it ever was during the truly dark days of the 90s and early 2000s according to older supporters I talk too. Was directly responsible for us suffering quite possibly the most embarrassing derby defeat in history of the fixture (two if you count the one in 2014 as well).

He is utter snake who hid behind a false smile. If it were up to me he'd never be welcome back at Goodison ever, I'd bar him. Doubt he'll ever show his face anyway unless he miraculously bags another PL job at some point and has to come.

Mike Walker though

Was Arteta really a snake? Don't remember him kicking up a fuss to leave. He did he act like a bit of a snide when we played Arsenal once? Can't remember.

The one that always sticks out for me is Lescott.

I think it sticks out more because Man City were literally worse than us in every single way 12 months prior whilst we were slowly building, that and Mark Hughes's antics throughout.

Genuinely hate Lescott though, his career other than 1 season at city has been absolutely turgid and he deserves it. His clothing line failed and he deserves that, he can't get a new club and he deserves that, he took an absolute hammering by the national press whilst at Villa and he deserves that, then he got relegated twice and I was delighted.

I'm hoping that one day he turns up to some sort of ex Everton get together and Thomas Gravesen smashes his head in with a frozen scone, cos he deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.