Big Vic Injured Again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Victor Anichebe lasted only 40 minutes of his first competitive start for Nigeria, on Saturday, before coming off injured.

Big Vic was replaced by Chievo's Victor Obinna, after complaining of a chest injury.

He told KickOffNigeria: "I went up for a header and I fell down flat on my chest and I could barely move!

"The weather was really bothering me. I think I need some time to get used to it, but I am sure with time I will be more used to the conditions here."

Anichebe is now expected to head to Portugal for a month-long training camp with the Nigerian Olympic squad.

Is he just following in Vaughny's footsteps. Between the two of them the amount of injurys they'v had is unreal.

I don't think he'll ever get used to it unless he moves there for a few years and adapts.

I think it was a big mistake choosing Nigeria thinking about it. They'll never got more than 30 minutes out of him before he collapses. And thats not just Vic if anyone from a cold country played in that heat they'd struggle. Being an unfit lad already gives him even more of a disadvantage.

If Vic isn't loaned out this season, it will be a big season for him to try and make an impact.

I really think Vaughan will be the main man in terms of these 2 this season, so Victor will have to make a massive impact in what chances he gets.

He needs to improve his fitness and defo his attitude, sometimes his attitude is [Poor language removed] annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.