Big Dunc's Ice-Bucket Challenge for ALS awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention whores..... just give your fiver and go quietly.
Speaking as an attention whore, what does it matter? It's a bit of fun that has captured the imagination and helped raise an awful lot of money, which is unlikely to have happened with anonymous donations.

Speaking as an attention whore, what does it matter? It's a bit of fun that has captured the imagination and helped raise an awful lot of money, which is unlikely to have happened with anonymous donations.

It turns me on when you call me a whore. It doesn't matter really, great marketing by the charity using the necknominate mould
and turning it a worthwhile cause but It deffo has every z lister and their dog scampering to take part because they think it makes them look good.

Sold out to the cult of celeb! Could you ever imagine him doing this at his height ? He's gone down in my estimation , so will any other nob from Everton who does this 'charitable' stupidity.Honesty it's a load of self serving cobblers masquerading as charity ! The worlds going to the dogs and these dickheads are pouring water over their inflated heads. Real end of times stuff.

I've done the challenge and donated a fiver, does this make me a nob.

It turns me on when you call me a whore. It doesn't matter really, great marketing by the charity using the necknominate mould
and turning it a worthwhile cause but It deffo has every z lister and their dog scampering to take part because they think it makes them look good.

I've also seen plenty of holier-than-thou types scampering to take part in the unproductive complaints about the challenge. If someone went through at the end of the month and gave a pound for every comment anywhere on the internet complaining about the ALS challenge, I think we'd have raised enough money to cure it by next week and send all of the scientists worked towards the cure on a year-long holiday.

There's something ironic about people publicly broadcasting their relatively common views about the attention-seeking and bandwagoning behavior of others on internet forums.

r9nxC-Bn8V

So when is BK doing it?

Watch this space

Status
Not open for further replies.