2023/24 Beto

Half of that's on beto and chermiti isn't it?
Still cant get over that our accounts stated that we had about 80million of outstanding transfer fees still to pay.

I mean im sure we have a similar amount if not more coming back, but still

Who have we signed for actual money that we could still owe out? Scary if that's the case
Most transfer payments are spread over 2 or 3 years, so basically we owe money on anybody we have bought the last 3 years or so.

But as I say, we probably have more coming the other way. I didn't notice if they listed that.

So are you telling me that we didn’t sign Beto and Chermiti for free, and Maupay and McNeil for £4m each??
For PSR, Beto and Chermo were indeed free. It's just that people and when I say people, you know who I mean, people just focus on PSR.

Which for a club that's failed it twice, it's pretty important, but as we are currently seeing, cash flow is also pretty damn important.

So yes, a 50m sale allows us to spend 250m, spread over 5 years, we would be OK PSR wise, but good luck finding the other 200m.

For PSR, Beto and Chermo were indeed free. It's just that people and when I say people, you know who I mean, people just focus on PSR.

Which for a club that's failed it twice, it's pretty important, but as we are currently seeing, cash flow is also pretty damn important.

So yes, a 50m sale allows us to spend 250m, spread over 5 years, we would be OK PSR wise, but good luck finding the other 200m.

Bro I don’t think they were.