2023/24 Beto

….£25m but it was a really good deal because we don’t start paying until this summer.

The Udinese Boardroom;

View attachment 253071

….but don’t worry, we’re assured Chermitti will morph into a star striker next season.
He's got the 3rd best manager in Evertons history coaching him so there should be no issues with this happening.

I don’t think the 3 yard shinned miss from Coleman’s cross was his fault. But the 4 offsides in the 5 minutes prior were certainly his fault. We struggle to build anything on a good day, and to turn over every possession on offsides is something 14 year olds know how to avoid.

I turned it off after Chelsea’a first goal, so no comment as to the rest of the day.

I don’t think the 3 yard shinned miss from Coleman’s cross was his fault. But the 4 offsides in the 5 minutes prior were certainly his fault. We struggle to build anything on a good day, and to turn over every possession on offsides is something 14 year olds know how to avoid.

I turned it off after Chelsea’a first goal, so no comment as to the rest of the day.

Pardon.

IMG-20240416-WA0001.jpg

Is he insured cause I'm sure we could "sort it" so we can claim it..

Here beto look at the engine in my car - slip of the bonnet and all sorted.

I'd say the excess will be chunky.