2023/24 Beto

We paying what £30 million for this lad? Love to know what our scouts do, easiest job in the world.
Genuinely believe that Everton considered the "you need to pay the £30m from the second year" as a "we'll deal with that at the time" problem.

Now we'll no doubt need to sell Branthwaite at a reduced fee to pay for Beto - couldn't make it up.

Imagine selling a player to us atm, "we'll take £10m now or £50m next summer"... "next summer you say? yeah we'll go for that then" 👍
We have not paid for him yet ..... for me been saying it for 3 weeks DCL has to play in Doucs place behind Beto ..... Beto never seen the ball much today - then when holding it up = no support at all - what did Doucs do? just gave the ball away & laboured all over the pitch .....
I went out when those substitutions were made - our full backs were awful today v 2 fast wingers - they left them unmarked we had better on the bench TBH ....

We are beaten before we cross the white line with this manager's team selections ....

I thought he did ok today, in a normally functioning side managed properly he’d get a few goals.

Yeah I did as well. I hope he gets to keep his place, I think with a bit more support he could be a decent scorer for us. I know he has his limitations but I feel like those are worse because of how we are set-up and play. Not that Dyche will change it though.