2023/24 Beto

….its the poorest team in possession I can remember. As you say, it’s basic to pass the ball to a teammate. Its largely why I think Dyche is working wonders just giving us a chance, especially with what’s happening off the pitch.

It’ll be one of the great Everton managerial achievements if we’re in the top flight next season, I have no doubt about that.
We're playing without passing and with no intent to pass and create space because of Dyche, but hilariously he gets a free pass for anything bad anyway lol

I think Beto should have stayed on, playing him and DCL together would be worth another shot. He looked a threat, and I’m glad he at least redeemed himself after the penalty. Was a fantastic save by the keeper btw how the hell he got to that pen I don’t know, placement was good

Should have a scored a hattrick.
A hattrick?? Just shows he was in the correct positions to enable that chance. Listen it is his first start in an age. Why? Because our normal starter hadn't scored in 20 odd games. So Beto scores in his first start in ages and get slated.........I am baffled. The law of averages state that he should start again.

A hattrick?? Just shows he was in the correct positions to enable that chance. Listen it is his first start in an age. Why? Because our normal starter hadn't scored in 20 odd games. So Beto scores in his first start in ages and get slated.........I am baffled. The law of averages state that he should start again.
He should start again, he’s earned it

I think Beto should have stayed on, playing him and DCL together would be worth another shot. He looked a threat, and I’m glad he at least redeemed himself after the penalty. Was a fantastic save by the keeper btw how the hell he got to that pen I don’t know, placement was good
It was an unconvincing penalty - not into the corner, at a nice height for the keeper and lacked power.

I was thinking that myself but we are not sure if Beto was spent considering he has only played cameos. Not sure if he has the stamina to play real matches as of yet