2023/24 Beto

I am probably going to get a lot of hate about writing this, but Inthink we are judging him too quickly. Missing penalties…it happens. Could happen to dom could also happen to messi
You’re bang on, players miss pens all the time. It’s just unfortunate that we’re desperate for a goal and a win at the moment and lots of people have trouble controlling their bladders at times

I am probably going to get a lot of hate about writing this, but Inthink we are judging him too quickly. Missing penalties…it happens. Could happen to dom could also happen to messi

….the clear chance he had earlier, a €25m striker has a picture in his mind to put that across the keeper inside the far post but he just hits and hopes. He’s hit and miss, unfortunately more miss than hit. The penalty was technically awful, it would’ve rolled back to him on Everton Brow.

It’s not about judging him too early, he’s been here all season and what you see is what you get. Hopefully he now scores one.

Every player can miss a penalty. But honestly who fancied him to score that??

Also no way is he the designated penalty taker.... Couldn't possibly be...

Three more years til he leaves on a free.

Terrible signing, shocking goal return for a £25m striker.
I'm thinking we'll be paying 75% of his salary for him to ply his trade in Turkey next season. Probably be back in Portugal at a few sides before his bosman transfer back to KFC in 2027.