2023/24 Beto

Our fans used to look down their noses at the likes of Ayew, Antonio, Welbeck, etc, but they're miles better than anything we've got. £28m on this fraud, no wonder we're getting docked points for violating spending rules.

The manager is acting like a fool, he should give Chermiti and Dobbin 45 minutes. Beto is awful, his miss today will be costly. McNeill playing awful too

I will say we had at least 4 opportunities from Garner, Tarkowksi, Godfrey and I can’t remember the other to just play the ball down the line for him to help kill off the game and we’re kicking it right to the keeper. The one thing the guy can do is run and to not give him a chance is criminal

That shot was terrible but it was his speed that got him into that position in the first place I suppose.

He did offer an outlet to our midfields on some other occasions, got their defender booked and caused them problems. I’m afraid that’s more that can be said for Dom at the minute, seems to think challenging for a header and pressing defenders with not much conviction is job done. Both need to massively improve.