2023/24 Beto

Confidence is everything, He pressed well ut he was trying too hard. A goal would do him a world of good. The premier league is a tough league to bed in if you’re playing regular. O I’m willing to give him time. He certainly got a far bigger presence than Maupay.

….i’ve seen a bit of Okoronkwo and I think he’s lacking. i watched the U21 the other night and actually though the substitute (Dixon?) had the most potential. When I say Okoronkwo will leapfrog Beto and Chermiti, it’s a reflection that he might be the least worst of the three.

I've mentioned Dixon a few times, he's got the engine and athleticism to really make it at Everton.

Okoronkwo has a long way to go though, don't think he's ahead of Chermiti bit I agree about Beto, that was a really disappointing performance that.

That shot 2nd half where he's got absolutely no chance of hitting it on target, let alone scoring is a real concern because its not the first time he's done similar. Shows a real lack of awareness and understanding. Can't keep snatching at chances like he does so rightly deserves the criticism

I've mentioned Dixon a few times, he's got the engine and athleticism to really make it at Everton.

Okoronkwo has a long way to go though, don't think he's ahead of Chermiti bit I agree about Beto, that was a really disappointing performance that.

That shot 2nd half where he's got absolutely no chance of hitting it on target, let alone scoring is a real concern because its not the first time he's done similar. Shows a real lack of awareness and understanding. Can't keep snatching at chances like he does so rightly deserves the criticism
If ever you want to see what some fans who think they know better than the rest of us….this is it…..total bbbbbbsssssssss…….

That shot 2nd half where he's got absolutely no chance of hitting it on target, let alone scoring is a real concern because it’s….not the first time he's done similar. Shows a real lack of awareness and understanding. Can't keep snatching at chances like he does so rightly deserves the criticism

….when I criticise him it’s not really anything to do with the chance he snatched at, it was his play when his team most needed him to relieve pressure. He was very poor as was Chermiti doing the things his teammates needed him to do.

Should have scored when McNeil did. Hopefully it’s a learning season for both him and Chermiti 🙏
Some take a good full season , sometimes even more to get the gist of the Prem.

Just watching Joelinton , he looked like a lad they picked up from a local league.
Really looks the part for Newcastle now.

There's many many this happens to , let's give these lads a chance eh.
They've only had a handful of minutes between them. That certainly hasn't helped either.

A few goals and a lot more game time , I think they will be OK.

….when I criticise him it’s not really anything to do with the chance he snatched at, it was his play when his team most needed him to relieve pressure. He was very poor as was Chermiti doing the things his teammates needed him to do.
Yes I know eggs, I was just picking that specific point out. I mentioned previously tonight that there was a moment in the 1st half he wasn't even looking when a cross was getting put in so he was flat footed and unprepared.

Time after time not getting in front of his man. Basic stuff that he needs to be doing and should be doing

Mad some fans la

Saying a player who's looked awful almost every game except his debut 3 months ago (against a team bottom of the football league ) is "wanting him to fail' is bizarre

I like the feller, talks a good talk and all ghat but he looks a terrible player, why are some people denying that?.
Think that is a bit of a stretch. Not great today but still far to early to judge. It has been pointed out that some great players in our history were garbage initially but with game time proved to be some of the best players in our history.