2023/24 Beto

I love him, his strength and pace is frightening

He’s not clinical so he’ll miss some chances but he’ll slot too and most of the chances he gets are because of his attributes so others wouldn’t have got them anyway

He’s also got incredible confidence. He was clearly annoyed he missed the one on one but then next chance he got he shot first time from 45 yards out!

The lad wont ever be a prolific goalscorer, but he will be prolific to his style and abilities ( Which will only Improve the more he gets to understand his teammates and there gameplans )

He plays like a fan in dreamland, like he's lucky to be out there living that dream.. he will make mistakes and sometimes look like a donkey but god damn he'll put that effort in and wear that shirt with pride..

A bit of time with the lads and Douc's would of known to get on the end of that cross..

Just wait for his reaction once he scores his first league goal ( Hopefully at Goodison ) You won't be able to wipe that grin off his face..

He's a handful got to start next game think he's great me

Yes I'd rather DCL come on for him rather than vice versa

Beto has quite a few faults to his game but one thing he does well is occupy defenders and gives them a good physical battle.

DCL is a lot more experienced in his play and movement so definitely benefits from the workload Beto has put in.

Beto really just needs to stop snatching at chances, though that is something that is really difficult to coach in the heat of the moment.

Need to play both Beto and Lewin.....and Harrison and Garner....
One way or another we’ve got to find a way to get both DCL and Beto on the pitch at the same time.

I’m a much more positive Evertonian than most but right now, we’re not in a position where we can bench one of them l, so we need to find a solution that accommodates both.

One way or another we’ve got to find a way to get both DCL and Beto on the pitch at the same time.

I’m a much more positive Evertonian than most but right now, we’re not in a position where we can bench one of them l, so we need to find a solution that accommodates both.
It would be interesting but I want to see this they would compliment each other I believe

The lad wont ever be a prolific goalscorer, but he will be prolific to his style and abilities ( Which will only Improve the more he gets to understand his teammates and there gameplans )

He plays like a fan in dreamland, like he's lucky to be out there living that dream.. he will make mistakes and sometimes look like a donkey but god damn he'll put that effort in and wear that shirt with pride..

A bit of time with the lads and Douc's would of known to get on the end of that cross..

Just wait for his reaction once he scores his first league goal ( Hopefully at Goodison ) You won't be able to wipe that grin off his face..
Objectively he's the worst footballer on field. But at least he can hold onto the ball and there are roles that ability on ball is not going to matter much.

He also got good footballing brains.

You've just described Niasse

….what he lacks in quality he makes up for in application. As I said after his first game, he’ll be erratic in possession, his finishing will be hit and miss but he’ll occupy defenders and be a willing runner. His game is about getting behind CBs rather than holding it up or linking play.

Definitely a back-up to DCL but it’s good to finally have that option.