Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not appear to be anything special but hopefully he is good enough and of the right profile to suite the system
I can’t believe I have to post this again but these are the kind of numbers we can expect man, football manager has spoken!

IMG_1518.jpg

Of all the Centre Forwards we have been linked to I've wanted this lad over the others.
Think he's way more suited to the English game.
He's super mobile & quick for a 6'4" player , his stats over 2 yrs in a good lge are very good .
Hopefully he hits the ground running and we get a good few goals with him.
Really like this lad.

Do well Big Beto.....Score Lots.

Of all the Centre Forwards we have been linked to I've wanted this lad over the others.
He's super mobile & quick for a 6'4" player , his stats over 2 yrs in a good lge are very good .
Really like this lad.

If he scores 1 he becomes an instant hero

Really like this lad.

Completely agree, nothing is guaranteed but from the moment he was mentioned in Jan he’d have been top of my list of viable options. Suspect same goes for Thelwell. However it works out I’m happy right now that we’ve got this done.

Really like this lad.

Well I agree but getting Dia ( the salted peanuts guy ) would have been good as Maupay would have gone in the opposite direction

Status
Not open for further replies.