Best Uncapped Everton XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

one
The most disgusting event that never happened was Ball - harvey - and Kendall never played in every England game when they were in their pomp!
midfielders like Mullery etc kept Harvey and Kendall (Uncapped) out - an utter diabolical disgrace!

As was giving 19 caps to the carthorse Peter Storey, ahead of Howie Kendall. When Kendall was at Birmingham and Ramsey took over, Ramsey said to Kendall that he didn't realise how 'good he was'. Kendall replied that he should have, 'come and watched me play when I was at Everton'. Absolute travesty that Howie Kendall wasn't capped and that Harvey only got 1.

McKenzie would walk into most England teams from recent years.
It was unfortunate that there was such massive competition for the position then - top of my head Worthington, Currie, Hudson, Weller, Bowles. An embarrassment of riches but clueless managers running the National side.

Sheedy stated Heath was his preferred option to Sharpy and gray upfront as he had the intelligence to roll the defender so easy to pass too!
Massively underrated player mate.better than any of the current England strikers in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.