Best Place to Sit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads, I've made the decision I'm going to get a season ticket for the first time next year. I usually sit Upper Gwladys whenever I go the game (about 5-6 times a season), but fancying somewhere new next year.

Generally prefer a lot of atmosphere and where the younger fans (mid twenties) tend to go as I'm getting it on my own and arsed if I'm going with any lids from work (see them enough already).

Any suggestions?
Outside matey , there's more going on with the kids swinging in the trees in Stanley park .lol

Mid way Upper Bullens, good views, atmosphere quiet, but I always find some one to argue with, when I kick off on
Lukaku, he does my head in.

My dad had, for many year's a season ticket ,for the upper Bullens. This was the mid-late 60's, and he would pass me over the turnstile and slip the guy on the gate a few bob,halcyon days before stewards and security.

For many 'purists' this is still the beat view in the stadium.

I now watch from the Upper Gwlady's.

Upper bullens. High enough for a decent view, close to the away fans to get some atmosphere, but don't seem to face the chagrin of them aforementioned fans. The park end get it, but rarely give it back.
I'm in the main stand, but I'm pretend middle class and like to do some random celeb/David Henen spotting.

Status
Not open for further replies.