Best funny moment at the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markDee

Player Valuation: £2.5m
To lighten the mood a bit. We're all a bit gutted at the moment coz we're shocking, just want to know everyone's best heard heckles/shouts/moments at the game.

Mine is away to West Ham maybe 2007/08. Not necessarily a shout, but at half time a load of lids starting doing keep ups with a blue fly away. The steward ran over to grab the ball, got it, but then one of us grabbed the ball back out of his hands. It bounced, the steward tried to get it back but some fat lad volleyed it at his head full blast. Was hilarious lol (he was ejected immediately)

Hmm ok on reflection maybe not the best example. But it wasn't as bad as it sounds though and was quite funny, it was a fly away after all!

To lighten the mood a bit. We're all a bit gutted at the moment coz we're shocking, just want to know everyone's best heard heckles/shouts/moments at the game.

Mine is away to West Ham maybe 2007/08. Not necessarily a shout, but at half time a load of lids starting doing keep ups with a blue fly away. The steward ran over to grab the ball, got it, but then one of us grabbed the ball back out of his hands. It bounced, the steward tried to get it back but some fat lad volleyed it at his head full blast. Was hilarious lol (he was ejected immediately)

reacts-pantomime-killing-himself-lot.gif

HAHAHAHA LAD!

SUM FELLA IN THE LOWER GWLADYS ALWAYS CALLS CLATTENBURG SHARK HEAD

HAS ME IN BITS EVERY TIME!

GR8 SITE LADS

Status
Not open for further replies.